Special tickets go on sale this week. I have missed the tickets every year. Originally by like an hour and since the invention of twitter 5 seconds. Last year the entire festival sold-out so expect tickets to go even faster this year.

Early Bird Passes for Lollapalooza 2013 go on sale Tuesday, March 26 at 10am CDT — but we hear that there might be Souvenir Secret Sale Passes available some time this week. Remember, this is your first and only warning, so keep your eyes on Lollapalooza.com this week for the chance at $75 3-Day Passes!

Bands I feel might be playing:

Daft Punk

The Postal Service

MGMT

Of Monsters and Men/Edward Sharpe/Mumford and Sons/Avett Brothers/ Lumineers/ The Head and The Heart

Rumored every year since it moved to Chicago:

Pearl Jam

Smashing Pumpkins

Kanye West

Big names I want to see:

Bruce Springsteen

Paul McCartney

David Bowie

Prince

This shit is going to make a ton of money so I hope they go all out and bring me some acts that I would normally not be able to see or cost $100 on their own.

postal service and nine inch nails for sure. the cure, phoenix, mumfords, maybe. SP might actually be possible this year since they're doing a ton of festival dates and have a gap in their schedule that weekend. all the big names you mentioned are more like bonnaroo headliners. tegan & sara is a lock too.

Bigger fad - Kings of Leon or Harlem Shake?

Both ran their course.   Don't see Bauuer happening.

I was just making a mock.  Can't really guess on who will be there.  I can see Daft Punk being there compared to not being there.

But Lollapalooza had Kings of Leon.

Pearl Jam played a few years back.  They're doing Wrigley in July, which would violate the Lolla mileage clause, so that would be a no go.

The dance field is out of control now... I'd expect to see just about any annoying electronic tween bleep bloop bassdrop bullshit you can think of on the line up.

Jay Z and Justin are doing Solider Field so I'd cross off any chance of them playing.