I just expect a little more vision, considering their budget. Thats all. I probably wont go like I havent for the past few years. Just a little annoyed that year after year for the past 3 years, this fest has been a letdown lineup-wise. Who knows? Mayb

e the undercard will get me out for a day...

Dont know if you realize this but any bands that are draws these days pretty much suck. I dont blame Lollapalooza. This is what they have to deal with.

Its not like the Talking heads said we will play your festival and they said sorry too much money.

This country has become over run with music festivals that rehash the same artists. Bonaroo at least started out as a jam festival and was true to that for years, as well as Coachella for good reunions, dance tent before anyone else, etc.

Look at this year. Coachella did score Stone Roses and Blur but most people attending never even heard of them. When Social Distortion is the 4th billed on a day you know you have slim pickings. And the xx. Dont even know who that is.

5 years ago did anyone think R Kelly would be a Bonarroo or Rise Against.

Lolla jumped on booking whoever is popular and is no longer an alternative festival after that failed multi day tour that was cancelled and than they just had a set weekend in Chicago

God this shit is so lame.

Stub Hub / twitter have ruined concerts. Anyone in the world can be a scalper these days. Looks like I'll just go to an after-show again this year and save myself an assload of cash.

Yes, this is just mind blowing.   Apparently 90,000 wristbands for the 3 days sold out in mere hours, a feat that previously took weeks to accomplish.  I understood the demand for the early bird for $75, but I knew I was in trouble when the site crashed right when tickets went on sale and I immediately put tickets in my cart, only to tell me that I had to get the $230 version.   The lineup doesn't even get announced til April 9th (per their Facebook), so are these sales just people with $400+ looking to scalp?  Someone posted that StubHub goes in and buys chunks of tickets...but jesus, maybe I just fork over $1K for VIP tickets or $3K for the Platinum tickets (sarcasm)

• 3 months later...