PO: Daylight - Jar - Out 4/30/2013 via Run For Cover

• 2 weeks later...

It will also be "re-released" in Europe according to their Facebook. Not entirely sure what that means exactly. Different then what they're releasing in US?

And they're also recording a new LP on October!

They couldn't release / distribute in Europe previously. But I'm not sure how or if the pressing would differ for a Euro release.

may i just say how stoked i am for this band to be  making these kinds of moves!?  i caught wind of them around the time dispirit came out from  a youtube video of their sound and fury 2010 (i think?) set.  i was instantly hooked and have loved every move they have made, though i always worried they would break up before getting their chance. jar has really been such a milestone, not only for what that band can do, but for what it means to take those chances in evolving your sound.

They couldn't/didn't because we did and own the rights to Jar. They wanted to license Jar from for when the band went over there this time. That's it really.

Oh my bad. I just assumed that an international release was happening now because of the name change. And my "they" was collectively referring to RFC and Superheaven, not Side One. As in that's why I assumed you guys hadn't done one previously.

superheaven is now on side one dummy and a vinyl reissue by them has already been announced, so I think 500 isn't that odd.

Nah, Side One is only licensing it as a one off for their European tour. It's limited to 500 copies because in reality the record wouldn't have been repressed this quickly, but we helped them out and did it anyway. The only way to get the Side One version is to order it internationally or see them on their UK / Europe tour. 

Nah, Side One is only licensing it as a one off for their European tour. It's limited to 500 copies because in reality the record wouldn't have been repressed this quickly, but we helped them out and did it anyway. The only way to get the Side One version is to order it internationally or see them on their UK / Europe tour.

Probably weird asking you for the info (maybe?), but do you know the details about the side one version?