Kittyhawk - Kittyhawk EP

Copy and paste that shizz

It seems as though we've run into an issue with the Kittyhawk vinyl. I tested my own copy and verified through other sources that the record tends to skip a ton in certain places. I'm holding on to my copies until I can get the situation figured out. If you'd still like me to send your order, let me know and I'll do so as soon as I can. If not, I'll gladly send you a refund for your total.

Thanks,

Sean

Skeletal Lightning

Just got mine in, the lack of center label is weird, and the packaging as a whole is.....meh. im two tracks in haven't heard any skipping.. sounds pretty good, though.

I was underwhelmed by the packaging as well... what's the point in using the picture disc sleeve for a single sided 12" with no etching on the B side?  Mine played fine all the way though though, so that's a definite plus!

I was underwhelmed by the packaging as well... what's the point in using the picture disc sleeve for a single sided 12" with no etching on the B side?  Mine played fine all the way though though, so that's a definite plus!

i love this ep, so i wont complain because its nice to own it on vinyl. but honestly, a VERY underwhelming package

Glad to hear there aren't really any skipping issues to be found. Sorry to induce panic, but that's what I was sent. My friend got his and was talking about the lackluster packaging. Really strange that Evan chose to put them out that way since he's such a huge vinyl fan. Is it a cost thing?

i would assume it was a cost thing, thats why im not up in arms, if this was an established label id be a little more bitchy.

Band posted on FB:

Hello Friends,

As we made our way back from Stay Sweet Fest this year our van experienced awful transmission problems. Ultimately, we crawled back home when we entered the city. We share our van, The Bone Collector, with Dowsing and we created an e-store finally in hopes that we can make back some of the money we are about to drop on our beloved vessel. It is a $1,500 fix, but in order to continue to drive fast and play shows we need to pay the price. 

If you were looking to buy the 12" we have the clear variant up online, as well as, copies of the tape, which is no longer in print! We also have some show exclusive merch and other limited merch items too!

Dowsing will be posting some sale items and new merch later today. 

We truly appreciate any help ♥ 

http://kittyhawkisaband.storenvy.com/

I still have 1 or 2 copies of the tour variant that I picked up for people on here. If you want one please let me know. Now that they are online looks like im out some money if you guys dont take these off my hands.

Just looking for cost plus shipping!

Plus my shipping is $1 cheaper. Only $14ppd!