p/o Banquets - S/T LP

• 2 weeks later...

Not having much luck with this record. My Black Numbers package got delivered back to them and today I got a beautiful pink piece of warped plastic from Coffeebreath. I don't understand taking the time to do a sweet screen printed, die-cut cover and then throwing it in a really flimsy cardboard mailer with one piece of bubblewrap to ship overseas? Contrary to what some people believe, bubble wrap doesn't really do shit to protect a record. The cardboard inserts are what give it a fighting chance. I would have paid extra for a couple of inserts. Yay.

Record release variant (dark blue marbled /100) is up at http://blacknumbers.limitedrun.com/ ... thought I'd share.

Edit: Nevermind, just saw that there's a separate thread for it. Ordered the Black/White Euro variant after listening to this record the first few times today. Love it.

mailorder edition available at www.flight13.com

hah, describes it as Hymn-like Adult-Punkrock

sounds really cool "Clear with Purple & Black!!" it is /250, I believe includes the same packaging.

I only got the Pink from Coffee Breath & Heartache due to price and such.   I have six copies of this album, I won't be buying any more copies of this album.

mailorder edition available at www.flight13.com

this was planned to be the tour edition for a banquets euro tour, but they had to cancel the tour, so we decided to give it as a mailorder edition to flight13 and green hell.

sounds really cool "Clear with Purple & Black!!" it is /250, I believe includes the same packaging.

yes, it's the same packaging!

Not having much luck with this record. My Black Numbers package got delivered back to them and today I got a beautiful pink piece of warped plastic from Coffeebreath. I don't understand taking the time to do a sweet screen printed, die-cut cover and then throwing it in a really flimsy cardboard mailer with one piece of bubblewrap to ship overseas? Contrary to what some people believe, bubble wrap doesn't really do shit to protect a record. The cardboard inserts are what give it a fighting chance. I would have paid extra for a couple of inserts. Yay.

sorry about that. we hadn't this problems before. we solved the problem via email...

this was planned to be the tour edition for a banquets euro tour, but they had to cancel the tour, so we decided to give it as a mailorder edition to flight13 and green hell.

Is there any chance I could order a copy from you guys?  I need to pick up a black & white mix from you and would love to bundle this with it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...