The World Is A Beautiful Place... Debut LP

• 2 weeks later...

i love twiabp but if he said precipice one more time i was going to shoot myself

He's been doing that piece with them live for probably 2-3 years now. It used to be at the beginning of Volcano. Chris Z is a cool dude, I've spoken with him a couple times. Stood next to him in a packed basement while he held Greg's broken mic stand for him. I'm super stoked for Between Bodies. They've been talking about doing a collaboration with him for awhile now and I was expecting a 7" so a full length was an awesome surprise.

• 4 weeks later...

Not sure if I'll get this one (depends on price) but the prospect of Audiotree vinyl releases is very exciting.

I've been saying this forever. Audiotree should do seven inches or something. So excited for this assuming like you said, it's reasonably priced.

BWM isn't that bad, I know they've had some issues but c'mon

Also hell yeah, Chris' spoken word really makes it awesome.

• 1 month later...

here's some incentive to help me out if anyone wants to be fucking awesome!  i have added about 5 more pieces to my collection since this picture was taken. 

vc_zpsee69bd37.jpg

if there is anything that you are looking for and can't find easily i probably have it and will get rid of it. i usually only keep one copy of each of our releases and get rid of the others to people that give a shit.

They just tweeted that they "apparently gave away 30 copies of the tour press for free tonight"

Sounds like someone stole them, so I'm just writing off this variant. With 30 stolen copies about to be flipped, I'm never going to feel comfortable buying one.

this was a really dumb joke. no one stole records and we didn't give any away. greg thought it was funny to tweet because we played a show in mississippi to 7 people and sold 0 copies of the splatter version. dude sucks.