The Right Time

So I've been dating this girl for about two months now and I've really grown quite attached to her and I almost word vomited "I love you" the other night. I'm a big supporter of if you feel something for someone, tell them. However, obviously, it's a scary thing to do. Is two months too early to drop the love bomb on someone? I feel like she wants me to say it but I'm also a big fan of the right moment for things. I'm graduating with my Masters in two weeks and recently I've been trying to get my ducks in a row, I.E. what's next and how do I get myself there. I see her in my future and really am head over heels for this girl. Every time I'm with her I want to tell her but I don't want to be/seem like a crazy person. So what do you guys think? Any advice? oh and she loves that I collect vinyl, she actually sat with me for like 3 hours over the weekend while I played her music and showed her my favorite albums, she sat through the whole thing like a champ while I geeked out on her. 

I say, if you feel it, say it!  If she reciprocates, awesome!  Women respect men who are honest with their feelings as long as you keep it cool.  I think my girlfriend and I told each other within a couple of months, faster than my previous relationships.

I think it's awesome you feel this way. The right time is barely ever planned though right? You'll probably just look at her one day and say it. Last thing you need to do is worry about when.

I got drunk-word-vomit I love you'd this weekend. I just laughed it off when he said it. I don't think he remembers since he hasn't brought it up.

I've had several girlfriends and have had great relationships with them. 

I've also been around with a lot of chicks, so I know both sides and the limits of what should be said. 

One thing I've learned is waiting a little longer than feels natural can be much better than jumping the gun and maybe doing it too soon. 

If she loves you, she'll still be with you in 2 weeks, and you'll know its time, and you'll still be able to say it. 

I think guys really screw themselves by saying what they feel too much. Girls like the mystery, it intrigues them. 

I got drunk-word-vomit I love you'd this weekend. I just laughed it off when he said it. I don't think he remembers since he hasn't brought it up.

And you. You are a the kind of girl I don't feel bad lying to or cheating on. Laughing at a guy when he says that? Pardon my language, but that's a puss move! Playing it off like that. 

I'm almost certain he remembers it and I'm almost certain he's too embarrassed to bring it up. But good job being a typical lousy chick who can't be open and honest.. 

Last time I dropped it on a girl after two months she got scurred and broke up with me... I'm now married to her ha. It's not a word I throw around at all so when I said it she knew I meant it. I don't think it's too early so long as you are earnest.

Same here, the last girl I said it to broke my heart but I've only said it when I meant it. I've dated plenty in between the two but everything feels right with her. 

I think it's awesome you feel this way. The right time is barely ever planned though right? You'll probably just look at her one day and say it. Last thing you need to do is worry about when.

Madie, I was hoping you'd comment on this! It's kinda crazy that I feel like this so soon but I swear every time I look at this girl I wanna grab her and tell her! It's almost like I'm fighting myself not to.

If saying 'I love you' is like word vomit to you, and you're close to saying it, means something important/good. I guess.

There's never too early of a time. It's just how you feel when you feel it. It's the connection you share.

People are different. Some run. Some stay.

It's hugely important to me! I really do feel it, which is what scares me.

i don't think it's too early. however i think it would benefit you and your relationship to not turn the volume from 1 to 10. you should make it known how much fun you have with her and how you appreciate her company -- a very mild way of saying how you truly feel. it's one thing to assume she knows you enjoy being with her, but it's another to vocalize it. if you're nervous about it, turn up the heat gradually, not instantaneously.

I'm almost certain he remembers it and I'm almost certain he's too embarrassed to bring it up.

this.

It was obvious from the start Brion was bursting with emotion. After a few beers I'd imagine he can't even contain himself.

The curse of the bard.

See my posts in the man advice thread.  It's been a little over a month with my girlfriend and I, and I dropped it on her last week.  She interrupted me halfway through my whole planned out speech kind of thing just so she could say it first.  My thoughts are, if it feels right, then it's right.  Go for it, otherwise you may regret it.  Also, if you're like me, if you don't say it, you're going to stay awake lying next to her wishing you would have said it right before she fell asleep.