Iron Chic - Spooky Action 7", Pre-Order, Drunken Sailor Records, B9, Different Kitchen

B9 is awesome:

First off, thanks for ordering the Iron Chic "Spooky Action" 7". We wanted to give you an update on the status of the vinyl. The plant screwed up the test so we had to reject it. I have been working with them and the plan is to have a new test in hand on July 3rd. Upon approval, we're going to push the plant as much as we can to get us finished records ASAP. We apologize for the delay, we're equally as frustrated, but at this point we're at the mercy of the pressing plant. A second update will be sent when we get a confirmed completion date. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to hit me up. Thanks for being patient!

• 5 weeks later...

Guest mastenator

Got the bundle from B9 today. Shirt and record look great, sticker and poster were completely crumpled and jacked. B9 threw in a free 7" for the delay, something from the grab bag pile I assume. Still, nice gesture. I bought it for the shirt/record anyways and they were worth the wait.

My poster was crumpled too...but there was another one folded inside the 7". Great of B9 to throw in a bonus 7" for the wait.

My poster was crumpled too...but there was another one folded inside the 7". Great of B9 to throw in a bonus 7" for the wait.

I found that poster tucked in there after you mentioned it. My record is skipping like crazy on the A-Side. Gonna clean it and see if that helps. Definitely love The Ramones cover and the fact that both sides are 33RPMs, not 45 on one/33 on the other like the Euro version.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...