Fest 12

So doesn't that settle it?

I might go back to Tampa for Merchandise and Chelsea Light Moving on Saturday night since I don't see any crucial acts in G-ville.

i just noticed this, but i think you might scare the band because you see them everywhere all the time.. 

oh, they're playing funfunfunfest the next saturday in austin. haha

i don't get in till thurs. staying in tampa wed night and kinda just hanging out. we might drive up there late wed, but it's all up in the air. all i know is we're hitting up the record stores in tampa as soon as we land. it's gonna be an 80's metal extravaganza...hola!

Scott, i'll hit you up thursday though. it's gonna be good to see you again. 

RCR is on my first to see on Fri.

Dives and I already had a pvnk off via txt, turns out he has a nicer butt than I do :( I txt German and the other dudes last night and it looks like most of us are hitting up RCR so I'm sure we will be able to stumble upon one another...whether we are sober or not :P Probably a Post-Fest Thursday rager in our room

im down to meet up with all of you. but i sure would like to see the holy mess and red city radio first. they're done at 5:30 if you're doing it later in the day on thursday. if not then, we have the whole weekend! how about a VC pizza date?

yeah, trying to get anything done during fest is not gonna happen. everyone is doing something during. but 6ish sounds good. if anyone's interested in meeting up somewhere. 

i haven't checked the schedule. oops

gonna do that tomorrow when i get home. tonight i'm packing and getting everything ready, tomorrow is just music listening and planning.

i truly have been so many times that most of the bands i've seen. wanna be amazed by new bands this year.

though i will see crusades, banner pilot, and iron chic.

This time tomorrow I should be an hour or so away from the 813...stoked to hang out with you dorks again. :P

Five Star Pizza and $2 PBR tallboys (even though PBR sux)!

...maybe even some Reggae Shack. I already placed my order so it will be ready by Sunday haha.

i shoulda gone to off with their heads but figured the ritz would be packed for masked intruder and TBR, and boy was i wrong.

seemed like the pre fest crowd was alot smaller than expected. oh well.

tomorrow i will be at the ritz most of the day, but will prolly sneak over to the orpheum to watch slow death.