Fest 12

• 2 weeks later...

Only a few more weeks. looks like roadmonkey, jimmythescumbag, and I all arrive within 30 minutes of each other. not sure if we're attending anything in ybor, but i definitely want to hit up a vape shop and the record store that we visited last year. Santiago, can you make it happen? 

also, looks like our 4th isn't answering his PM's or text messages over phone. It's several weeks out and i've pretty much got all the cash for our b&b except his. he knows it's due. he's been online and hasn't answered. should i wait, or just say fuck it and find a 4th and he's on his own? i hate doing that to people, but if i can't get ahold of him and he decides he's not up to it and afraid to say something, then that fucks me in the longrun. what should i do? i also don't want to hear 2 weeks before from him saying where to send money and he was busy with work. i hate being that asshole, but i also dont want to get fucked and not have time to find a 4th. dilemma ..ugh

i think tampa has 2 vape shops and the record shop we went too last time killed me monetarily. i think i walked out with $100 worth of records. and that was the first place we hit.. Arrows aim wasn't helping either. i think i went home with $160 worth of records the night before fest started. haha.

D/L'd and updating the app, I think this year I might get a Fest tatt because I'm that PVNX.

You guise rdy 2 get hella rowdy!

lets get matching ones, on our butts!

also, who is flying into gainesville? im getting in at like 9:30am on the 31st.  wanna do breakfast/bloody marys/beers and beat that registration line?

Ask her to do a sick stagedive for me during PiB.

She'll have a hotdish waiting for you afterwards, too.  Ah, Minnesota. . .

I guess the main thing, that never hit me until this week, is that I had that, 'Aw, c'mon!' moment once I realized she would make it to Gainesville in October before me.  She's 70 years old.  Realistically, I've got fifteen years until my 3 year old is out of high school, and I can drive my 2010 Toyota Corolla ten hours south to Florida to probably see a festival that has become at that point the equivalent of the Warped Tour. 

At least I'm on my way to becoming a crotchety old man.

Best Souls set was Fest 7...all songs from the first 3 records (plus True Believers and maybe Hopeless Romantic).

They even played These Are the Quotes From Our Favorite 80s Movies.

lets get matching ones, on our butts!

also, who is flying into gainesville? im getting in at like 9:30am on the 31st.  wanna do breakfast/bloody marys/beers and beat that registration line?

I got too much butt hair :( Plus I'm reserving that butt tatt for my mom's silhouette so I can save $$ on not having her curly hair inked on me :P