Does anyone have a used volcano vaporizer for sale or trade?

ChardeeMacDennis

I have one and I have zero regret of my purchase. Conservation has saved me more money than it cost in the first year alone. Then I cook goodies with the left overs, double whammy. Sorry I don't have one for sale but I fully encourage the purchase. Go with analog, the digital isn't worth the extra impo.

I really need to invest in one of these again. My last one got stolen years ago which was extremely shitty.

Sorry to act ignorant, but why the fuck does anyone need this? 

So you can vaporize instead of smoke. Burning the plant matter releases a lot of things that aren't too ideal to inhale. Different high, different taste, etc. It's also nice being able to throw the bag across the room to your friends, haha.

It'd suck getting pulled over and losing your $600 volcano though...

Yeah I'm really careful. Been doing it for years with various vapes and never had any issues. I drive like a grandma though. I have it in such a way that its not exposed and my back windows are blacked out. Plus it is virtually odorless.

I have the extreme Q. It costs a lot less but does a very very good job. There's a couple of little issues (you have to use your finger to cover the tip of the bag so it doesn't all come out unlike the very cool volcanoe mouth piece and sometimes stir the bowl to vape all the bud evenly) but no deal breakers.

I really like that I can switch from bag to whip with minimal work.

wish I wasn't in FL tho, that power converter to use in the car is where it's at. No way in hell I'm getting caught for weed in this state tho.

I have the extreme Q. It costs a lot less but does a very very good job. There's a couple of little issues (you have to use your finger to cover the tip of the bag so it doesn't all come out unlike the very cool volcanoe mouth piece and sometimes stir the bowl to vape all the bud evenly) but no deal breakers.

I really like that I can switch from bag to whip with minimal work.

wish I wasn't in FL tho, that power converter to use in the car is where it's at. No way in hell I'm getting caught for weed in this state tho.

Yeah I'm in Cali and carry 6 years worth of "doctor's recommendations" so it's worry-free really.