What's your favorite album to sing along to?

Mogwai - Come On Die Young

Honestly though, I can't help but sing along to Cody every time. Quite possibly my favorite song (album/band, too) of all time. I love Stuart's voice.

Summore:

Pavement - Brighten the Corners (Not my favorite Pavement record but Stereo is the greatest singalong track they've written.)

Built to Spill - Perfect from Now On

Archers of Loaf - Icky Mettle

The Flaming Lips - Transmissions from the Satellite Heart

I didn't mean to go straight 90s, but damn these records are just perfect to give zero fucks singing as loud as you can.

Honestly though, I can't help but sing along to Cody every time. Quite possibly my favorite song (album/band, too) of all time. I love Stuart's voice.

So much this.  It's the song I find myself singing along to the most frequently, if it's just me and the dead silence on a drive.

I struggle with singing in general, and can't really hit anything outside of baritone.  Pretty embarrassing.  But that being said, this is probably one of my favorites to croon in the shower or on the road:

The-National-High-Violet.jpg

I love singing pop music alloud to myself in my car. So I'll go with Taylor Swift Fearless, and Katy Perry one of the boys. But I remember in high school as soon as we got on 94 on our way to the city to see a show we put on alkaline trio self titled and sang it the whole way to Chinatown or Fullerton depending on traffic.

the one in my avatar

Are Balzac still making music? I havent listen to them in years. My old band toured the UK with them about 10 years ago. They were amazing live and super cool people. Good times!

As for my fave sing along record id say Weezer - Blue or Pinkerton. But currently singing along to Frank Turner - England Keep My Bones. Its the current car spinner.