THE SLOW DEATH No Heaven 12" Pre-Pre-Order

From their facebook page:

in order to raise some money to pay for our recording sessions we are offering a pre-pre-order for our new 12" 8 song EP, "No Heaven". we are doing 50 test pressings that will come a month or so before the actual record comes out. they will come with hand screened covers(screened by people that know what they are doing (not us)) hand numbered and all that good shit. we will have these test pressings by mid to late july, with the actual record coming out in mid to late august. the record is coming out on rad girlfriend records and they are handling the shipping cause they are really good at that.

so it is a limited record that you can get your grubby little hands on early. if you are interested, order up and it will help us pay the studio (they are super insistent on that shit).

thanks.
the slow death.

http://theslowdeathstore.bigcartel.com/product/the-slow-death-no-heaven-pre-pre-order

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

So did anyone get this yet? I didn't pre-order and I probably will when they finally come in.

I got mine a few days after pre-ordering. Sounds great!

That's a completely different band...

That's a completely different band...

What? The OP was for a pre-pre-order to raise funds to get this made by selling a bunch of tests.

My post was a pre-order for the actual album.

If you clicked the link and just saw the Rad Girlfriend graphic, that's the label's graphic, not a band.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...