PO: The 1975

I def love it live too. I guess what I meant is the album version had a few more surprises compared to the album versions of the other songs on that live from Berlin set. the echoed vocal line on "bout you" and the vocal melody in general (low vs high octaves) at times were different.

</nerdout>

Hah. Yeah. I don't know, there's some moments that it feels like something's missing. the song is fantastic though, just wish it was a little closer to the live version for that particular song.

Girls and Heart Out are perfect though, and Pressure is by far my favorite of the "new to me" songs.

I think I'm going up order from amazon uk. For a couple bucks more its a colored variant (though the US pressing might be as well) and is released 3 weeks earlier.

I'm at the point where I'm believing every variant of this will prob be clear 180g. dirty hit records tweeted in response to that question that all pressings were the same. but who knows. I def canceled my universal uk PO to get amazon since those are both on the clear. prob get it faster from amazon too

I'm at the point where I'm believing every variant of this will prob be clear 180g. dirty hit records tweeted in response to that question that all pressings were the same. but who knows. I def canceled my universal uk PO to get amazon since those are both on the clear. prob get it faster from amazon too

Interesting. I kind of want to wait for the US version to come out so I know what exactly is going on.

Did anyone have this ship yet? I ordered from Amazon last week but then I got an email saying it was out of stock. Now on the page it says ships in 2 to 4 weeks. I cancelled my order, figure I would just wait and grab the US version.

Sounds like the best option given the price. I think I am going to do the same thing after getting a look at the price on the label's store.

Once it's released can someone give confirmation as to if the US version is on clear? I'm guessing the picture the band posted was the UK variant, but I'm hoping that's not the case.

I was told all variants are clear by their label, and that there was no other variant. possibly the US is on black tho, since the mock ups for that one showed black.