WTB: Owen - New Leaves (multicolor/any color)

rooks

Hello,

I'm working on completing my first full Artist collection. I've got the colored variants of At Home With Owen and I do perceive. with a clear copy of Ghost Town on the way, and a preorder for the red L'Ami Du Peuple.

I'm still looking for a colored copy of New Leaves!

If you can help me out please post here or message me.

Thanks!

Hmm they must all be somewhat differently colored because mine is an orangish marble with browns, white, and red mixed in. Kinda looks like the cover of the album all mixed together. Try maybe emailing Polyvinyl, sometimes they have old variants that they find and put up on their site for special sales.

Hmm they must all be somewhat differently colored because mine is an orangish marble with browns, white, and red mixed in. Kinda looks like the cover of the album all mixed together. Try maybe emailing Polyvinyl, sometimes they have old variants that they find and put up on their site for special sales.

I did do that!  Unfortunately, since the album came out in '09 they're all sold. I found the link in 2011 when PV sold the remainders of it.

Not sure where else to turn! I've been messaging people with 3 year old posts on Absolutepunk and discogs and even ebay to see if anyone's got. 

There's 700 of them out there and somebody's gotta be willing to part with it.

I'm going to my shop today. They have a copy, but not sure if it's a colored one. Is there a sticker on the outside?

Yes - there should be, all the others do have one that will either say "on 180g" or "on (color) 180g" if you could check that would be awesome :)

Most stores only carry the black because the color was a pre-order item via Polyvinyl. But thank you!

• 1 year later...