PO: Light Years "I Won't Hold This Against You" via P+P

Guest s0uthard

I picked up a copy of this at the show yesterday. The band had copies that they said are record release variants, though the table said /50, which could be the silkscreened edition. My copy is also a test press. I guess I got lucky. I will post pictures either later or tomorrow. I don't have time right now.

I picked up a copy of this at the show yesterday. The band had copies that they said are record release variants, though the table said /50, which could be the silkscreened edition. My copy is also a test press. I guess I got lucky. I will post pictures either later or tomorrow. I don't have time right now.

That is the silkscreened tour variant. They pushed extra tests through to get some for the tour. 

If anyone's going to a show I'd love to get my hands on one of them. 

Also, P+P release delay. Shocker.

Do any of the other bands have any special tour presses? I know YBI! doesn't, but Mixtapes?

Also, I'm going to be at the YBI!/Mixtapes/Light Years show in LA tomorrow. Im from Edmonton, but my buddies and I are road tripping, and we'll be in LA tomorrow. They're not into this music but they're coming with me.

Today I successfully ate shit on a tiny banana board bombing a massive hill so I'm severely cut up, so sadly no stage diving for me.

Do any of the other bands have any special tour presses? I know YBI! doesn't, but Mixtapes?

Also, I'm going to be at the YBI!/Mixtapes/Light Years show in LA tomorrow. Im from Edmonton, but my buddies and I are road tripping, and we'll be in LA tomorrow. They're not into this music but they're coming with me.

Today I successfully ate shit on a tiny banana board bombing a massive hill so I'm severely cut up, so sadly no stage diving for me.

Pretty sure Mixtapes doesn't. Also, I completely read your last sentence as "I ate shit on a tiny banana" and I was so confused for a second.

At some point Ryan (Mixtapes) tweeted about a record release show here in town, but the release came and went with no other mentions. Not sure if they'd have a special one or not, but if they do a show I'll be there.

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got this today. The packaging was pretty banged up, which bent/creased the regular jacket pretty bad. The special jacket is bent but okay, and the record seems to be fine. Overall finally glad to have this. I'm actually on the back of the record jacket on the bottom too. Can't wait to finally listen!