As with their first album, I feel the first half of the album is stronger than the last half.. but overall it's a great record. Sad it's most likely the last. Least favourite song is the French one, most favourite is all of the others.

I really want to think they had an affair, just because I love them together... but I'm curious to know what others think.

I don't think they had an affair.  I think the strains of touring and performing in an intimate way as they did for their shows put a strain on Joy's marriage--one that required her to step away and address that.  

I don't think they had an affair.  I think the strains of touring and performing in an intimate way as they did for their shows put a strain on Joy's marriage--one that required her to step away and address that.  

That's an interesting way to look at it. If anything I would have thought it would have been putting a strain on JP's marriage and family. Joy's husband (and baby) were most always with her.

I'm hoping the bundle is still available after the 6th. Can't afford it now.

Juan, this is what I received back from them asking about the Bundle: (pretty lame response)

Hi Daniel,

I do apologize but we cannot provide you with the number of stocks we have left and we are also uncertain if this item will still be in stock after the street date since this item is advertised already for pre-order. 

Sincerely,

MyPlay Direct

C2ZD

Jose

No shipping notification yet for the vinyl bundle.

Was hoping to spin it on the 6th but that doesn't seem to be feasible now.

It did say "will ship before or on the 6th" but oh well

I haven't gotten any notification either, however they retweeted someone that received their bundle Saturday.  So it could be on its way, or at least thats what I'm hoping.

https://twitter.com/SMA2783/status/363667428040908802

I haven't gotten any notification either, however they retweeted someone that received their bundle Saturday. So it could be on its way, or at least thats what I'm hoping.

https://twitter.com/SMA2783/status/363667428040908802

"So you're telling me there's a chance?"

Seriously though, good catch

Someone asked if the bundle would be available after the pre-order on their web store page, and MyPlay responded this,

"it depends on the stock available. If there will be additional stocks left after the pre-order date, it will still be offered. The fact that this is an exclusive bundle, I cannot guarantee that it will still be available after the pre-ordering date. Thank you."

So if it is not sold out by tomorrow, I would assume you can still order it.