Amanda Berry + 2 other girls rescued

Also, this story has totally consumed my city for the past few days. It is very surreal. All three abductions took place very, very close to where I live (but before I lived in Cleveland), but I still get a weird feeling driving by the areas. Amanda and Gina's families have kept themselves in the news for the past decade with the continuing search for them, and it is an unbelievable boost to community morale that they were found alive.

Unfortunately this story is only going to get worse as we learn more about what these three women went through, my heart hurts just thinking about it.

damn, I just read an article about how how amanda berry’s mom was on montel talking to a psychic, and the psychic told her Amanda was dead. She passed away not knowing... sad stuff.

Also, it sounds like Charles Ramsey wants to give any kind of reward to the victims, this guy just gets better and better.

There is also a gofundme up with a 10,000 goal to give to him as a thank you

http://www.gofundme.com/2u3chs

He's definitely a hero here and all, but the dude has domestic violence charges of his own and spent some time in the joint for it, so I'm not exactly willing to call him a model American yet. 

But I would LOVE to eat ribs with him. 

If anyone needs donations, it might be the girls that have been kidnapped for 10 years.

that's what ramsey said. he plans to give the reward money to them.

I can't get this story out of my mind. Every day new details are coming out, and they're all sicker than the day before. The DA says they're going to try for the death penalty on Castro but to do that they have to prove he caused the women's miscarriages, and they haven't found any physical evidence.

I hope this guy suffers for a long, long, long time.