Pity Sex - Feast of Love (6/25/13 via RFC)

Life sucks, here's an email we're sending out starting today. 

Hey guys, 

Unfortunately we ran into some trouble with the Pity Sex vinyl. We announced last week they started shipping as the vinyl started coming in, but as soon as we got the whole shipment it was clear that there were multiple issues and we were not ready to ship orders.  The pressing plant pressed the correct color variants, but sent the wrong colors to all the wrong places.

We were able to get all but one of the color variants back in the quantities we needed, however the limited flesh tone variant was sent to and sold at Hot Topic.  We didn't end up getting any copies of that variant.  In order to fix this, we are rush pressing another mailorder-exclusive variant, again limited to 400.  

What this means to you: You will 100% get what you ordered. If you ordered 1 LP of the 400 variant, that's what you will get. If you ordered the 4xlp package, you will get 4 different colored LPs limited to the numbers originally specified.  The new color will be solid white and is in production now.  We estimate that the new variant will be shipping to you in about two weeks.  The complete first pressing info is now as follows:

400 Solid White LPs

400 Flesh Tone LPs (Hot Topic)

500 Solid Light Green LPs (Like the cover)

600 Clear w/White Haze LPs

1000 Clear Green LPs (100 of these are also at Hot Topic)

We really apologize about this situation, it's insanely frustrating for us, and obviously for you as well as there are stores around the country carrying the record. If you've been eyeing a copy at your local record store or hot topic and would like to cancel your order to pick up a copy quicker, please don't hesitate. For those who wait out this mess, you will receive something extra for your patience as we don't take mistakes like this lightly. 

Feel free to email any questions regarding this to [email protected]

Again, we apologize and hopefully you understand.

-jeff

I got these into my store today, I got 2 different variants labeled as 'clear' and 'green'. The clear in the pic below is the browny looking one which is sort of a translucent off white with brown haze. The other one which looks almost white in the picture is a very pale opaque green. I'm not sure what variants these are but they look nice  :)

IMG_20130701_143958_1.jpg