My "White Whale" arrived in the mail today

fuckin a

My Face to Face "Econolive" 10" arrived today...the record that has eluded me for about 9 1/2 years. I'm in awe of it spinning next to me.

wow. this is unbelievable. So many awesome memories attached to this band.

this is so awesome.

this is so awesome.

this is so awesome.

this is so awesome.

this is so awesome.

this is so awesome.

Yes this is aewsome record but I think my big choice on blue means more to me and fiffently my don't turn away blue cover on dr strange on purple vinyl.

dont turn away? is that the first record? i dont remeber what that first one was called

i saw them play with gameface at a skate demo for free over ten years ago. wow i feel old

dont turn away? is that the first record? i dont remeber what that first one was called

i saw them play with gameface at a skate demo for free over ten years ago. wow i feel old

they were the first punk rock band i ever got into and i first saw them play at the 1996 Warped Tour, September-ish in Chicago, my first ever punk rock show...or whatever. WT was different back then.

They were pissed at the venue for charging too much to sell merch, so while they played their roadies came on stage with like 5 or 6 cases of shirts and threw them one by one into the audience while they played because they said they'd lose less money giving them away than it would to not have to sell them for $25. It was pretty fucking rad.

Then a month and a half later i saw them on October 17th and they played the Metro with the Bouncing Souls and Automatic 7 opening and after that it was all over...

fuckin a

My Face to Face "Econolive" 10" arrived today...the record that has eluded me for about 9 1/2 years. I'm in awe of it spinning next to me.

this is so awesome.

this is so awesome.

this is so awesome.

this is so awesome.

this is so awesome.

this is so awesome.

Is that the one from Japan you were apprehensive about buying? Glad it worked...

fuckin a

this is so awesome.

this is so awesome.

this is so awesome.

this is so awesome.

this is so awesome.

this is so awesome.

Is that the one from Japan you were apprehensive about buying? Glad it worked...

yes, consider my opinion reversed!!

There is maybe one song on that record that is unique to that ep, I was ripping all my f2f vinyl a few years back and realized in the middle of doing so that they were identical to versions on 7"'s. Maybe the mixes are different, but I'm pretty sure they're not unique to that release.

There is maybe one song on that record that is unique to that ep, I was ripping all my f2f vinyl a few years back and realized in the middle of doing so that they were identical to versions on 7"'s. Maybe the mixes are different, but I'm pretty sure they're not unique to that release.

I'm not talking about unique to the EP, just re-recorded or remixed to the extent it's easily heard. But whatever, it's all about the f2f love. Maybe I'll post a pic of my collection in the near future, it's one of my more impressive collections

yea i was watching it but i have my eye on something else this week.

i'd like to have this and big choice, but they aren't worth as much to me as don't turn away.