Cheap sports jerseys buying

He said he was shipping mine the next day. Isn't responding to PM's, so I'm trying here.

i was the other guy.  i sent him a pm last week wondering when to expect because i was going on vacation.  i was hoping it would be at the post when i got back from florida.  no dice.

when i get them though anyone in indy want a t. rich jersey.

I just read through all of this, and when he mentioned "some kid's Trent Richardson jersey" I automatically assumed that was you dude!

I don't want no stinky Browns jersey, but I am pretty pumped that we acquired him. Colts might be the real deal after last week. We should slay the Jags, but then the true test is the Seahawks. 

does anyone else thrift for jerseys?

in the last few weeks i've found wade, pippen, and a david ortiz jersey.. all in great condition. and those are only the ones i bought in my size.

i've also seen a few decent ones- mostly football that just would never fit.

Here's my response to you lemongoat: I have this thing called a 9-5 job that I work through out the week and a life. The post office closes before I get out of work so there's rarely time for me to go over there(unless I get out early. Never really happens). Also I dont have my own car and my PO isnt in walking distance so getting there sometimes is a task itself.This whole time you have PMed me more than anyone and honestly it got annoying so I stopped responding. Not to mention you held the order up for awhile being the last person to pay and delayed the first one backing out last minute. Youre getting your jerseys as well as the other guy. Some people just have busy lives and a lot of shit going on. Im sorry its taken awhile but like I just said, Im a busy person. You can stop bitching about me not responding to your PMs now. 

The only true thing you said regarding me was that I backed out last time, which I apologized for a couple times. I wasn't the last person who paid, nor have I bombarded you with PM's. I've sent you 3 in 5 weeks. The first one was the one you asked for, with my address, that you never even read. If you were so annoyed, maybe you should have responded? After you shipped them all except mine and the other guys, you said you would ship them the following day. As days and days go by, should I not question if it's been shipped?

Now, in response to your plight; the whole ordeal is quite the undertaking. Everyone has thanked you for it, including myself. Need me to thank you again? Thank you. But it's an undertaking you volunteered for, and one I probably would not have participated had I known that I wouldn't have them 11 weeks later.