Cheap sports jerseys buying

Never used them but their prices seem on par to what regular cost would be. So don't see the point except for the free shipping.

I only buy official merchandise (it's been discussed to death earlier in this thread).  Living in Canada though getting things shipped up here is insane sometimes.  For example I want to buy some Michigan State gear and it's going to cost an extra $50 per order to have it shipped to Canada (on top of the expensive shipping).

With 2009jerseys how are the sizes for the NFL jerseys? Are they pretty true to size? I've not owned an NFL jersey previously so I just want to make sure I'm getting the right size. I'm an XL tshirt but I'm kind of also in between like I could also swing a 2XL. I guess I just don't want to end up get a 2X if I'm going to be swimming in it. Just wondering if anyone who's ordered has any input?

I should also say I took my measurements with the sizing charts in mind and I'm an XL but they don't take into account stomach (ie shoulders and back).

I'm a pretty true medium but I found their M football jersey a touch big

I only buy official merchandise (it's been discussed to death earlier in this thread).  Living in Canada though getting things shipped up here is insane sometimes.  For example I want to buy some Michigan State gear and it's going to cost an extra $50 per order to have it shipped to Canada (on top of the expensive shipping).

Any fan apparel shops in Buffalo or Detroit? Not convenient I imagine, but not too far on a weekend. If I was closer I'd trade you MS gear for Coffee Crisp.

Any fan apparel shops in Buffalo or Detroit? Not convenient I imagine, but not too far on a weekend. If I was closer I'd trade you MS gear for Coffee Crisp.

Detroit is a touch far, it's 3.5 hours from where I live and the borders crossing into New York state by me (there's three within an hour) are whores on the weekends with cross border shoppers.  I go over a fair bit, but buying a couple hoodies and a hat doesn't always justify it.  It also doesn't help that I got flagged by customs a while back and now I get checked every time I cross.

It's strange because certain leagues have restrictions on what they can ship to Canada.  For example NCAA teams you can only buy thier hats from their official team stores.  If you try to buy an NCAA hat from New Era they won't ship to Canada.  The NFL will only ship two player jerseys per team to Canada (which are pre-deterimined).  So you can pretty much only get jerseys for a teams two star players.

Hey, I live in Niagara and I use a parcel delivery service in Niagara Falls, NY. It's free to sign up and each shipment costs $5. I've used it about 10 times and it's saved me a ton of shipping. I usually cross on Saturday morning at around 8:00 (they open at 9:00) go to ne of the big boxes and get some non-Canadian pop and pick up and cross over. It saves a bunch on records too as you can get them shipped media mail in the states.

Detroit is a touch far, it's 3.5 hours from where I live and the borders crossing into New York state by me (there's three within an hour) are whores on the weekends with cross border shoppers.  I go over a fair bit, but buying a couple hoodies and a hat doesn't always justify it.  It also doesn't help that I got flagged by customs a while back and now I get checked every time I cross.

It's strange because certain leagues have restrictions on what they can ship to Canada.  For example NCAA teams you can only buy thier hats from their official team stores.  If you try to buy an NCAA hat from New Era they won't ship to Canada.  The NFL will only ship two player jerseys per team to Canada (which are pre-deterimined).  So you can pretty much only get jerseys for a teams two star players.

you can blame PA for that and our non-taxed goods.  Growing up near Erie, PA, our local economy depended on Canadians coming down on weekends to buy tons of shit, tax-free. 

Mine came yesterday.

Ordered a Giroux Winter Classic jersey and a white Giroux jersey for the gf (yeah, yeah). Biggest complaint is that the white on my jersey matched my gf's white instead of being the off white/cream color (seen here). It looks like they basically took a normal jersey and stuck a winter classic patch on it and embroidered "Winter Classic 2012" into the  inside of the collar. The oranges on hers are a bit off (the numbers are a slightly different shade than the rest of the jersey which is slightly different that the orange at the center of the logo) but its not something you'd necessarily notice unless you examinded closely. Thats pretty much it other than a few stray threads we clipped.

These are really well put together and both come with fight straps which are a nice touch. I can't be too upset considering how much money I saved, and that I knew the risks going in. I'll quote myself & post pictures in few days when I get a functioning phone again.

Thanks to lemongoat for placing the order and getting these out in a timely manner

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...