Cheap sports jerseys buying

I picked up my order from my PO box. The fits are good - though as was said, the baseball jersey runs a little small - more of a "fashion" (Ben Sherman/Fred Perry) large than a medium though.

There were some stitching errors with the Blue Jays one, the Jays is higher up than the Blue. Also, the logo on the front is a patch with some streaking, not the embroidered raised patch. The MLB logo on the back also has a thread joining the white player to the ball.

The Lions one I got looks perfect. As far as I can tell though, it's accurate. The label even says made in Honduras

Thanks again for ordering these and sending them out Matt!

i'm wondering if this entire website is just an outlet store for items that simply didn't make it through inspection. 

back when i was a kid, i'd always go to the champion outlet, and get botched jerseys for like $6.  i remember having a shawn kemp one that didn't have anything printed on the front.

Am I not in on this round? I PM'd you the links to the jerseys I wanted, a week ago.

Yeah I apologize, just started a new job and what not and I really dropped the ball on this one. The dudes who got in sent them a while ago. There will most likely be another order, if I have to make changes to the order, then Ill put you in. But the way the site works, you have to place an order then pay.

Just looked at the jerseys, 2 hockey jerseys means your shipping is going to be more than everyone elses. They weigh so much. 

About to pay, quick clarification, do these run big or small? My dad usually wears an XL and not sure if I should get XL or XXL

Smaller apparently. Mine were perfect.