Oathbreaker: Eros|Anteros // 8/20/13 on DW

That beer's still going strong, from the looks of it.

Yeah, I was quick to order due to waiting for this ages and there's no way in hell I was gonna miss out on the rarest variant, but Oathbreaker aren't a particularly big band (I may be one of the few that makes an effort to collect their records, as Tre will attest to me bugging him consistently for a Maelstrom test). I guess as they are European and do not tour massively in the states they are not as well known as bands like Harm's Way and Euro guys like myself probably want to avoid excessive postage when they can get it from a distro.

Snagged a beer. Absolutely cannot wait for this record. The two singles have been crazy. Finally picked up the TF/TA split as well. First time I've paid on credit card, got a gateway timeout. My digital download is still there and I got an order confirmation email though so I'm guessing it went through.

They're still very very different.

Yup, the only comparison I made earlier was that a couple of their songs are similar lengths to Deafheaven tracks

Ordered milky clear from amazon.co.uk :P

How much did that cost? ~£13? Cost me just under 22 to order from DW, but thankfully my cash came through last night so I can actually afford this. Deafheaven cost me 30 to get from them, but so totally worth it.