PO: Nirvana Incesticide Reissue on Green (7/9)

Just found out that my mother deleted the email address that our Amazon Prime account is linked to. Can you tell me what that message said?

Hello,

We're still trying to obtain the following item you ordered on June 04, 2013 (Order# 105-6170886-8758640).

Nirvana "Incesticide [Vinyl]"

Still want it? We'll keep on trying. To keep your order for this item open, please click the link below. Otherwise, we'll cancel your order on August 08, 2013, if we haven't located it by then.

You'll still be able to cancel at any time before we ship it. If you want to cancel the item now, please click the link below:

Hello,

We're still trying to obtain the following item you ordered on June 04, 2013 (Order# 105-6170886-8758640).

Nirvana "Incesticide [Vinyl]"

Still want it? We'll keep on trying. To keep your order for this item open, please click the link below. Otherwise, we'll cancel your order on August 08, 2013, if we haven't located it by then.

You'll still be able to cancel at any time before we ship it. If you want to cancel the item now, please click the link below:

Ugh, great.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...