PO: Alkaline Trio - My Shame Is True + EP

I was going to ask people to post pics of the gold/copper color of the EP but this is interest

Got both of these in the mail the other day, went to play My Shame Is True tonight and... it was a pink copy of the EP. Was there even a pressing of the EP on pink? It came in the My Shame jacket and inner sleeve, and included the CD, but the record is definitely 45RPM/4 songs/labels have same catalog number as the Broken Wing EP.

6NdBVk6.jpg

U5WbdNv.jpg

Might this be worth something someday?

thats really strange! i'm curious as to what epitaph says if/when you talk to them, assuming they send you a copy of the full length, which i'm guessing they will, that's pretty cool that you ended up with this

Got both of these in the mail the other day, went to play My Shame Is True tonight and... it was a pink copy of the EP. Was there even a pressing of the EP on pink? It came in the My Shame jacket and inner sleeve, and included the CD, but the record is definitely 45RPM/4 songs/labels have same catalog number as the Broken Wing EP.

6NdBVk6.jpg

U5WbdNv.jpg

THis shit is sooooo cool)

6NdBVk6.jpg

U5WbdNv.jpg

Haha that is sweet. My bundle showed up today and everything was its proper color. No skipping issues so far!

Guest johneedeformed

If anyone has a pink copy for sale or trade PM me. I have a signed copy of the BYO Split LP with One Man Army.

Also popped this on my turntable today. Good album, not their best not their worst but enjoyable.

That film on the LP is annoying as hell. I don't understand why US Epitaph pressings have been terrible lately. Flimsy vinyl that sounds meh. Their vinyl also becoming progressively more expensive. They use Rainbo and so does SideOneDummy, Fat, Run For Cover and various other labels here but for some reason the others have a person doing better lacquer cuts and getting better quality vinyl for cheaper. I don't get it.

Since the box sets were delayed I went ahead and ordered the pink copy of the LP and a blue EP (separately).

Got the LP yesterday everything normal.

Got the EP today and in the box with it was a copy of Dead To Me's Moscow Penny Ante (from Fat) on colored vinyl. Not sure if it was a mistake or just a thanks for ordering. I do know that the DTM is Not available from Fat on colored vinyl anymore.

Speaking of error pressings and customer service (I'm derailing this a bit but didn't want to start a whole new thread yet...), I have a cobraside pressing of Crimson that just sounds horrible on the A-Side. Its not physically warped in any way, but the sound on the A-Side only sounds horrible warped, it warbles, it changes tempo, just terrible.

I got this a long time ago and can't talk to the retailer about replacement/return, and I've heard of success talking directly to companies involved in pressings before. Does this sound like something I should email Vagrant or Cobraside about? Just shooting for any advice.