PO: Alkaline Trio - My Shame Is True + EP

The Broken Wings EP is amazing!

Agreed! Just finished it and I'm digging it more than the album! I think people that only ordered the LP and not the EP are gonna be kicking themselves. As soon as I heard the title song (Broken Wing) I was fuckin hooked on this ep! It's awesome! Broken Wing and Pocket Knife are my favorites from this whole recording session.

KR sent me a shit load of dl's for this for some reason each one contains like 3 dl's per email so I have about 12 of each. Get at me if you need the ep or album. 

i will take the lp one plz - i only have the ep and album recorded from youtube streams so i would like a  better copy.

Despite all the crap This Addiction, Agony and Irony, Crimson, and maybe this has gotten I do think Alkaline Trio are fairly consistent at bringing good listening music. Each album has its great moments and its filler. I like This Addiction more than a lot of people here it seems and honestly not sure why. Maybe I'll Catch Fire is my personal favorite. I think after hearing this album my thoughts are only confirmed. No matter what kind of album they release it is almost always good be pretty good.

The EP have some of the best AK3 songs in years. I have found every one of their albums enjoyable with some standing out more than others. This album was no different but when you add on the EP tracks you get easily one of their best releases.

Broken Wing is just such a great song. 

Taking all of your word's for it. Buying the EP now. 

I got an immediate download for the Ep.

I bought it with a frank turner record and only got a link to that one, but no big deal since someone here sent it to me. 

And I have to concur with everyone, it's pretty solid. I think it's pretty obvious that a lot of us are on team Dan, who is the black swan of this band and needs to take center stage. 

I bought it with a frank turner record and only got a link to that one, but no big deal since someone here sent it to me. 

And I have to concur with everyone, it's pretty solid. I think it's pretty obvious that a lot of us are on team Dan, who is the black swan of this band and needs to take center stage. 

I like both dan and skiba but this record does show dan songs be obviously superior. Broken Wing is one of the best songs I have heard from this band. Its great to find that and pocket knife on that ep. Honestly having the bonus tracks separate it from being a good album to being one of their best cause it evens out the dan/skiba spread and adds really good songs.