Woman kills husband and herself while trying to park her car

this is fucking awful, and even though nobody here any ties to the people involved in this, i still find it tasteless to joke about it....seeing as a 6 year old kid is traumatized for the rest of their life after watching both of their parents die in a very gruesome, fucked up way. 

but to each their own i  guess. RIP to those people, and i feel awfully sorry for the rest of that kids life. really sad and shows just how vulnerable life is. and how powerful stupidity and shock are. 

That woman clearly didn't have her head on straight.

But seriously though, I feel bad for their kid.

At least the husband got one last game of squash in!

You'd think she'd beheaded in the right direction?

Come on guys, I know it's the internet so me saying this is pointless, but show some respect, and compassion. Two people lost their lives today, and a daughter lost her parents. I can't imagine what she and her family are going through right now.

Come on guys, I know it's the internet so me saying this is pointless, but show some respect, and compassion. Two people lost their lives today, and a daughter lost her parents. I can't imagine what she and her family are going through right now.

If the mother and father are being cremated. I'd imagine pretty soon the family will be going through a large oven