PO: Dead Letter Circus - Catalyst Fire

http://store.weareunified.com/category/bands/dead-letter-circus/

I'm not sure if anyone on here has caught on to these guys yet.  Big "Down Under".  Great first album. 

Looking forward to this one.  The price is about $44 with shipping from Australia. 

Sumerian distributed their first release on cd, but could only get the white vinyl from across the pond.

Pre-ordered a copy as soon as got the first break at work! Now waiting for those tourdates for Europe to surface.

Hoping Karnivool release 'Assymetry' on vinyl! I tweeted them and they said they're pressing both Assymetry and Sound Awake but theres been no sign of any vinyl on preorder offers!

Ohh sweeet! I had given up they would go for the vinyl road with their releases cos Hoss said in some interview couple years back that they were looking to press Themata and Sound Awake but nothing ever happened. Nice to hear this is still on table, thanks for sharing the info!

Bump again! Because they deserve it yea. I already pre-ordered the vinyl some time ago, definitely looking foward to this release. Everything DLC have done so far has been great, so needless to say that I'm looking foward to this release. 

Haha, and regarding Karnivool. I really hope that is some truth in that tweet. Sound Awake is probably no.1 on my list of records I want pressed on vinyl :) Also really looking foward to Asymmetry, this is gonna be a fantastic summer music wise :D  

Pre ordering shortly.....just order the skateboard....these guys are killer....have seen them a couple of times. Hopefully they press it on black as well......UNFD are pretty awesome when it comes to Vinyl....have ordered quite a few items from them......bets on that it wont ship on time though

Would be cool to see a complete Karnivool release.....from the EP up to the new album

• 1 month later...

Ugh about those splatter presses. They look way better than the picture disc imo also more limited. It's a joke they first put it up right after having shipped the picture disc. I don't get why it didn't go up for PO along with the picture disc, but I guess they are earning more money this way even though it's rather bad service towards us customers.

I just don't get UNFD at all. First with only having the pic disc up when they already would know of this 2nd press incoming. And now this.  "Oh hello here's a nice splatter for you" *fans order*  -days go past- "Oh hello here's the rest of the 2nd press variants we were not telling you about first and OH look at that the most rarest in there too! you know you want it!" UNFD - so damn fan friendly! Had they had the most limited 2nd variant go up separately instead of the blue one, this would not seem as much of cashing in on fans but now all I can say is first impression of UNFD - not impressed AT ALL.  I'm definitely not gonna order a 3rd copy. Fucken hell!

This kinda of shit makes me appreciate eg labels like Deathwish Inc so much more.

I just don't get UNFD at all. First with only having the pic disc up when they already would know of this 2nd press incoming. And now this.  "Oh hello here's a nice splatter for you" *fans order*  -days go past- "Oh hello here's the rest of the 2nd press variants we were not telling you about first and OH look at that the most rarest in there too! you know you want it!" UNFD - so damn fan friendly! Had they had the most limited 2nd variant go up separately instead of the blue one, this would not seem as much of cashing in on fans but now all I can say is first impression of UNFD - not impressed AT ALL.  I'm definitely not gonna order a 3rd copy. Fucken hell!

This kinda of shit makes me appreciate eg labels like Deathwish Inc so much more.

UNFD is one big fat joke...this is just fooling your customers. I got no words for this....and here I thought it might be a good thing that DLC changed label. Oh well

im a fan of UNFD, I think they have released some great records......HQ packaging and some really HQ variants from different bands. I dont think they should have staggered this release......i would have just got the splatters and not the PD had they all been released at the same time.........would have also saved on shipping

Keep your eyes open for a black press....which will inevitably be released when some of these sell out