Avenged Sevenfold exclusive vinyl at Hot Topic

I was talking about the other HT ones being all sold out now (City Of Evil, Self Titled, & Nightmare)

Thanks for the update on the upcoming ones!

They will be back up once the rest of the vinyl goes back up on the site. There's still some of each left in select stores but the qty. of each online is getting relatively low.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What is the quality on these? Are these 180G?  I'm doing overnight and kinda want it when my vintage d4 discwasher arrives, cleaning it regardless as I never play a record unless it's clean and even new records vacummed sealed are not clean because they ship them in those fugly white paper sleeves.. they need to stop that!  I bought 50 sleeves from Mobile Fidelity which are sweet, not plastic but the clear anti static sleeves.

What is the quality on these? Are these 180G?  I'm doing overnight and kinda want it when my vintage d4 discwasher arrives, cleaning it regardless as I never play a record unless it's clean and even new records vacummed sealed are not clean because they ship them in those fugly white paper sleeves.. they need to stop that!  I bought 50 sleeves from Mobile Fidelity which are sweet, not plastic but the clear anti static sleeves.

I use a KAB EV-1, a more reasonably priced version using the same general design of a Nitty Gritty cleaner.  If you want to be sure your getting your records nice and clean, I'd recommend dropping a little more coin on a better cleaning system.  The EV-1 was the best $170 I ever spent.  A properly cleaned record is a happy record.

• 1 month later...

They shipped mine in a gigantic box and the jacket was completely fucked.

Mine was shipped in a standard mailer.  One of the corners is a bit bent, but it looks like that happened before shipping since the mailer was not damaged at all.

Also.  Mine has a tiny bit of darker green swirling in it, too. 

C3sl2w6.jpg