Operation Ivy Sort-Of Reunion?

That song is pretty good (other than Lint's comical accent.) But please no Op Ivy reunion. Let's leave the good memories of that band as they are.

What memories of Op Ivy do you have? Hard to imagine anyone under 40 having any kind of memory of them at all.

Ill take a reunion, in fact Id much rather see it than another Rancid tour, without a doubt.

What memories of Op Ivy do you have? Hard to imagine anyone under 40 having any kind of memory of them at all.

I saw them play about 10 times, including the "last" show at Gilman. Bought the LP the night it came out (David Hayes had them at a show in Davis, CA) before anyone at Gilman had a copy. Went back to a friend's house and rocked it multiple times at 2:00AM.

I saw them play about 10 times, including the "last" show at Gilman. Bought the LP the night it came out (David Hayes had them at a show in Davis, CA) before anyone at Gilman had a copy. Went back to a friend's house and rocked it multiple times at 2:00AM.

and THAT'S how you answer a semi-condescending question. 

Mean, I assume you still have that copy?

Owned...was totally looking forward to this reply. B)

Of course.

I also keep a list of every show I have been to, although pre-1992 is missing a few details. Always fun to pick through and pull out specific bands.

08.19.88 Lazy Cowgirls / Creamers / Operation Ivy / Dwarves / Bhang Revival Gilman Berkeley CA

09.25.88 Operation Ivy CW Saloon San Francisco CA

12.04.88 All / Operation Ivy / Vagrants / Tally Hoe Gilman Berkeley CA

12.23.88 Operation Ivy / Sharkbait / Unit Pride / Breakaway Gilman Berkeley CA

12.26.88 7Seconds / Operation Ivy / Inner Strength Danceteria Sacramento CA

??.??.89 Dead Milkmen / Operation Ivy Berkeley Square Berkeley CA

03.22.89 Operation Ivy / Samiam Berkeley Square Berkeley CA

04.15.89 Gwar / Operation Ivy / Yeastie Girls / Popstitutes / Econochrist Gilman Berkeley CA

05.28.89 Operation Ivy / Lookouts / Green Day / Surrogate Brains / Crimpshrine Gilman Berkeley CA

That song is pretty good (other than Lint's comical accent.) But please no Op Ivy reunion. Let's leave the good memories of that band as they are.

Ill take a reunion, in fact Id much rather see it than another Rancid tour, without a doubt.

and THAT'S how you answer a semi-condescending question. 

I assume timbr didn't take the time to see that he's 41. I wish I started keeping a list of the shows I had been to....

I'm waiting for it in the mail, but I will be posting the artwork for the unreleased "Get Ready for Action" LP once I get it in the mail from Jesse. He also e-mailed me a small picture of it and it's nothing would you would expect. I actually felt weird posting it online without his approval, but he said it's cool.