RAD ADVICE

Dear Rad,

Every Monday - Thursday from about 4-7 pm when I turn around I can see the owner's (ex)stepson's monitor (he comes in at 4 and I leave by 7), and he is NEVER EVERRRR working on anything work related. I put up some pictures of my girlfriend's dog on the glass that separates our desks, but my supervisor took them down today (another story for a different time). That was my cheaper solution to getting fired over THE RAGE I feel as I'm busting my ass and he's editing something with a dude who has an axe sticking out of his face with hilariously fake blood running everywhere. Now what do I do?

Love,

Motherfucking MAD in Morrisville

Rad is probably going to recommend that you be his friend, because axe-face.

AXE-FACE!!!!!!!

Dear Rad,

I met a girl and shes 4 years older than me (32). What do YOU think a proper first date should be?

-Sleepless In Seattle

40s and a bike ride / walk by some sort of body of water. So romantic.

Rad -

I have to go to the bathroom right now. Problem is, my beer is in the kitchen (the other way from the bathroom) and I don't want to take the extra steps.

Help?

Well, I am answering this 2 days later, so if this advice comes in a little late, I apologize. However, if you were patiently waiting for my great answer, you're in luck because HERE IT IS: Pee your pants, dude. Its awesome. Get into it.

• 2 months later...

Hey Rad, long time reader, first time poster.

I suspect I am working for the reptilian regime, but before accusing them I want to out them as reptiles. How do I do this?

Super late to answer this and also BUMP, but yeah. NO BRAINER: SCREAM IT FROM THE TOP F YOUR LUNGS. LET THE WORLD KNOW. NO ONE WILL SHAME YOU FOR TELLING THE TRUTH.

Get some advice now or NEVER.

Rad I want to cut my hair shorter, but dont know what to do with it because its thinning (fucking genetics) and I dont want to look like a reptile. What do I do with it after having it shoulder length for 7 years?

EMBRACE THE CHANGE. GO SKULLET.

Hey Rad, long time reader, first time poster.

I suspect I am working for the reptilian regime, but before accusing them I want to out them as reptiles. How do I do this?

im drinking alone in my room and this, along with rads reptilian responses have made my night slightly less depressing. 

ty rad

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...