RAD ADVICE

Dear Rad,

I am considering burning down username thebiglebowski's house for $200. Should I ask for more money than that? I feel I could really excel at arson, and I don't want to sell myself short. That whole women getting paid less than men thing, you know.

Thank you,

Stephanie

Rad -

When I have really bad gas, really bad, I would blame the dog. But now that the dog died, who do I place the blame on? (In public I just point at old people to whoever is around me that smells it)

- Konfused in Kansas

MAN UP. OWN YOUR SCENT. CELEBRATE YOURSELF.

Dear Rad,

I am considering burning down username thebiglebowski's house for $200. Should I ask for more money than that? I feel I could really excel at arson, and I don't want to sell myself short. That whole women getting paid less than men thing, you know.

Thank you,

Stephanie

Yeah, if there's any career path that needs more equality in its pay for women and men, its arson. Don't sell yourself short here, go for the gold.

Dear Rad,

My name is Tony, and im 28. I have 3 cats and they're all pretty darn cool, but over the past year, one of them has taken a liking to drinking my beer. How would one go about cutting her off? She's a tuxedo cat.

Thanks for your time.

It doesn't sound like you have an issue here. It sounds like you have a classy cat that likes to party. GET INTO IT!

• 2 weeks later...

Can't let this thread die.

I work at a Parks Department for a small city. A new kid just got hired with pretty much same job title as me. I've worked there for two years and my supervisor says with my coworker and me taking care of things the city has never looked better in the six years he's worked there. Meanwhile, the new guy has no experience with any of the machinery/vehicles we use and frankly, doesn't do a very good job and is scared to use most of the equipment. I just found out he's making almost $2 an hour more than me.

What to do?

Can't let this thread die.

I work at a Parks Department for a small city. A new kid just got hired with pretty much same job title as me. I've worked there for two years and my supervisor says with my coworker and me taking care of things the city has never looked better in the six years he's worked there. Meanwhile, the new guy has no experience with any of the machinery/vehicles we use and frankly, doesn't do a very good job and is scared to use most of the equipment. I just found out he's making almost $2 an hour more than me.

What to do?

HELLO! YOU WORK IN THE GOVERNMENT! I'm surprised YOU haven't become a Reptilian yet, but its pretty obvious this other dude is in on the Reptilian takeover, hence the higher pay. Obviously, the easy way to rectify the difference in pay is to assimilate with the Reptilians and join their cause, BUT YOU WON'T DO THAT BECAUSE YOU ARE STRONG AND THE LAST HOPE FOR HUMANITY STANDS ON YOURS AND PEOPLE LIKE YOU'S SHOULDERS.

Rad,

I need a new advice thread. a much faster one.

any advice?

I'M A BUSY MAN. I just got a coffee shop in Animal Crossing. Do you think the bells to make that happen just fall out of trees? Well, they do but it still takes time to shake them.

Dear Rad,

Every Monday - Thursday from about 4-7 pm when I turn around I can see the owner's (ex)stepson's monitor (he comes in at 4 and I leave by 7), and he is NEVER EVERRRR working on anything work related. I put up some pictures of my girlfriend's dog on the glass that separates our desks, but my supervisor took them down today (another story for a different time). That was my cheaper solution to getting fired over THE RAGE I feel as I'm busting my ass and he's editing something with a dude who has an axe sticking out of his face with hilariously fake blood running everywhere. Now what do I do?

Love,

Motherfucking MAD in Morrisville

Dear Rad,

Every Monday - Thursday from about 4-7 pm when I turn around I can see the owner's (ex)stepson's monitor (he comes in at 4 and I leave by 7), and he is NEVER EVERRRR working on anything work related. I put up some pictures of my girlfriend's dog on the glass that separates our desks, but my supervisor took them down today (another story for a different time). That was my cheaper solution to getting fired over THE RAGE I feel as I'm busting my ass and he's editing something with a dude who has an axe sticking out of his face with hilariously fake blood running everywhere. Now what do I do?

Love,

Motherfucking MAD in Morrisville

Rad is probably going to recommend that you be his friend, because axe-face.