Holy Fuck ISIS BOXED SET!!!!!!!!

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

personally i dont think theyll sell out in 5 minutes because the price is going to be high. this isnt a $20 dollar record thats an easy buy for most people. this will be 150-250 bucks which is alot of money to throw down on a luxury purchase for a lot of people. theyll go quick for sure but i dont know that theyll sell out in minutes.

I'd also like to see a box set of all their live releases...wishful thinking maybe?

they did the remixes. the only problem id see is that theyre all on different labels. thered have to be some teamwork involved.

well the same can be said about this box set. almost every release was put out by a different label.

i wouldnt be surprised if it was a little cheaper than everybody is thinking. if you think about the math it should be 3 times what the remix box set was because there is 3 times the vinyl so thats about 180. I think though that they will probably make it a little cheaper than that even.

im just going off of their ticket prices for the 10th anniversary show. Its 20 bucks and theyre only playing 10 shows so i dont think the money is as important as saying thanks.

im just going off of their ticket prices for the 10th anniversary show. Its 20 bucks and theyre only playing 10 shows so i dont think the money is as important as saying thanks.

I was pleasently surprised at how cheap my tickets were as well.

I'm not going to worry too much about the cost of the box set. It will be worth it for sure.

I was pleasently surprised at how cheap my tickets were as well.

I'm not going to worry too much about the cost of the box set. It will be worth it for sure.

Yeah i know what you mean... whoever is lucky enough to get one can basically sell it the next day on ebay for at least an extra hundred bucks... people were paying close to 100 for the violet ITAOT so im pretty sure itll be a good investment at the very least