League 2: The Leaguening Official Thread

...and not to try and steal people away, but...

I may have a few spots in a very casual fantasy football league I need to fill.  A few of the guys from the Ultimate Frisbee group I run wanted to start one so I did but now it looks like were having trouble getting enough people.  Seems like most people aren't your hardcore Fantasy players, I've not done football in a few years.  Draft would be Wednesday and 800 pm central.  It's going to be a 8 or 10 team league with default yahoo roster settings with the addition of a flex WR / RB / TE.  (I prefer 12 team leagues but as i said it's mostly more casual players)

League fee is $10, if you want to do it but don't have the cash I'll cover the entry fee.  We haven't talked to much about it but I know that people kind of wanted to throw in a small entry fee to keep everyone playing.  Payout hasn't been discussed but with it being a small pot it would most likely be winner take all.

Won't totally know if / how many teams we need till tomorrow morning so if your interested let me know and I'll get back to you as soon as I can get things a bit more sorted out.  Hate setting things up last minute.  Assuming that no one drops out we are sitting at 9 teams so we need 1 more.  There are another 2 guys who I'm having trouble getting to respond.

Chino and Baby PM me your address. I think Scott is out so one of you will replace him. No Keepers or anything so it is a fresh team anyway. 

I think everyone else is in? That'll give us 10 VCers. 

This is what I have:

Jefferson H

Kellen B

Scott "Chino" Heisel

Sean P

Mark S

Rich M

Daryl S

brock n

Casey W

Baby B

Since we aren't going to do a buy-in this season, who would be down to offer up a record of your choice to the winner? The idea was mentioned in the draft chat but I figured I'd mention it here for anyone that missed it and/or wanted to weigh in. I'd be happy to do it. It's not monetary and at the same time gives you something to set your lineups for. 

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...