Electronic Cigarette Discussion

at anyone in particular - what are your smoking habits like with these?

my friend who used to smoke maybe 4 or 5 cigarettes a week bought one of these, and for the past month he's been smoking everywhere.  He like can't put it down.  Like we'll be playing halo and every time he dies he'd take a (hit?/puff?/idk).

he came over last night for like 10 minutes to take apart his macbook and he's sittin there in our room blowing vapor everywhere.

I saw this thread and it reminded me I was peeved off about this.  Do you guys just pull it out if you want to smoke and you're not like home?  If you're at someones house, do you ask?

nah, i pull it out at work maybe 20 times (about a cigarette's worth) over a course of a night at work. i vape while walking to the bus stop (maybe 5 puffs tops), i use it sparingly at home while sitting on the couch. when i'm at a friends house, i tend to do it just as much as at home. i think your friend might subconsciously be doing it for the sheer sake that they can and only because of that. as a former pack a day smoker, i don't even vape as much regularly as i use to smoke. and if he's gonna be doing it in your house, you should ask him to stop if it bothers you. i don't even do that in people's houses or cars without asking. just like i didn't smoke in peoples cars without asking. 

I'm not a smoker, but a co-worker recently brought up that he thought about trying ecigs.  This was a shocking development because he's a 1-2 pack a day smoker and he's always been adamant about his hatred for anyone who says anything bad about smoking.

He's looking for something that would be good for someone who smokes full flavor cigarettes (not menthol) so if you have any advice on a specific easy to use durable ecig and what some good vapor are I'd love to be able to pass on the info. 

I know nothing about this stuff and reading through some of this I was just lost.

I'm not a smoker, but a co-worker recently brought up that he thought about trying ecigs.  This was a shocking development because he's a 1-2 pack a day smoker and he's always been adamant about his hatred for anyone who says anything bad about smoking.

He's looking for something that would be good for someone who smokes full flavor cigarettes (not menthol) so if you have any advice on a specific easy to use durable ecig and what some good vapor are I'd love to be able to pass on the info. 

I know nothing about this stuff and reading through some of this I was just lost.

have him get a ego/vision spinner (joytech), a protank mini, and try out some tobacco flavors. nothing will ever be exactly like a cigarette, but there are some decent ry4's that are pretty damn good. but that's more a mix. here are some to try

Dragon Fire - Heathers Heavenly Vapes

Smooth Criminal - Ahlusion 

but both those stores carry a lot of self extracted tobacco (aromatic and non-aromatic) blends. tell him to go to the websites and check them out before ordering. 

maybe there's a local vape store that he could try. depending on where you're located. 

have him get a ego/vision spinner (joytech), a protank mini, and try out some tobacco flavors. nothing will ever be exactly like a cigarette, but there are some decent ry4's that are pretty damn good. but that's more a mix. here are some to try

Dragon Fire - Heathers Heavenly Vapes

Smooth Criminal - Ahlusion

but both those stores carry a lot of self extracted tobacco (aromatic and non-aromatic) blends. tell him to go to the websites and check them out before ordering.

maybe there's a local vape store that he could try. depending on where you're located.

Ready to step my liquid game up. Where do you get your Suicide Bunny liquids? Do they have a set PG/VG level?

nah, i pull it out at work maybe 20 times (about a cigarette's worth) over a course of a night at work. i vape while walking to the bus stop (maybe 5 puffs tops), i use it sparingly at home while sitting on the couch. when i'm at a friends house, i tend to do it just as much as at home. i think your friend might subconsciously be doing it for the sheer sake that they can and only because of that. as a former pack a day smoker, i don't even vape as much regularly as i use to smoke. and if he's gonna be doing it in your house, you should ask him to stop if it bothers you. i don't even do that in people's houses or cars without asking. just like i didn't smoke in peoples cars without asking. 

I think he's just doing it because he can, as well.  He's not over a lot ( usually I go there ) but I do plan on asking him to stop.  I was a suitemate with him last year, and he's the type of guy who asks if something is OK and you say no and he still does it. ( like grow shrooms / marijuana / make dmc ).

anyways, thanks!  i like that you treat it like a cigarette in terms of when you use it

Does this seem like a decent beginner RDA?

http://vapingdealsndiscounts.com/?p=1774

Edit: never mind, sold out :/

try an igo l it's cheaper. same diameter if i'm not mistaken. 

personally i'm a fan of the nimbus or patriot. perfect vape. top cap chamber is perfect for taste and is designed so spitting doesn't  effect you like most other rbas or a protank.

if a nimbus is not quite what you're looking for a igo-w is excellent and is close to the equivalent of a nimbus but without the chambered cap. both have posts in the holes so you don't have to worry about coiling around the screw, but instead just running the coils through the post holes.

one is just better build quality. 

Getting my Russian 91% tomorrow. pretty fuckin' psyched about it. 

Ready to step my liquid game up. Where do you get your Suicide Bunny liquids? Do they have a set PG/VG level?

suicide bunny is at a lot of b&m stores, but a few distributors have them.

skyline vapor has it online.

but i can probably get it a bit cheaper since i'll be seeing pip on saturday. any certain juice you're interested in?

suicide bunny is at a lot of b&m stores, but a few distributors have them.

skyline vapor has it online.

but i can probably get it a bit cheaper since i'll be seeing pip on saturday. any certain juice you're interested in?

Mother's Milk sounds like something I'd really like. How much can you get it for? I only ask because I'm considering buying one of the Nimbus Clones from Vape Happy + rebuilding supplies, I want to venture down the cloud chasing road.

last time she sold them for $20 a pop. which is  little less than usual. hopefully she has the 120ml bottle i've been wanting. 

making big clouds is cool for a novelty, but drains your batteries in like 30 minutes. besides vaping at low ohmage is pretty damn hot. i vape regularly at .7 to 1ohm. i have a dual coil at .4 now, but fuckin' hell. shit burns your throat. 

last time she sold them for $20 a pop. which is little less than usual. hopefully she has the 120ml bottle i've been wanting.

making big clouds is cool for a novelty, but drains your batteries in like 30 minutes. besides vaping at low ohmage is pretty damn hot. i vape regularly at .7 to 1ohm. i have a dual coil at .4 now, but fuckin' hell. shit burns your throat.

If you can get a bottle of Mother's Milk for that price I'd love to try it! Any nic. recommendation with these types of liquids? Kind of want to try 6mg but I'm not sure if that will make me vape more. Still not sure if I want to travel down that cloud chasing rabbit hole. It just looks cool haha.

it's fun to experiment vaping clouds, but it needs to be done safely. you don't want to have it short. and its only done for show. people don't normally vape that low an ohmage for everyday use. usually sweet spot is around .7 to .9. get good clouds and a perfect vape. right now i'm experimenting with nanocoils. pretty damn good i must say. but should have made the coil just below the drip pan shield instead of higher. maybe a 1mm lower. gonna fiddle with it a bit more. 

and if you want, i'll get you a 6mg bottle. that's what i vape at. 

Just got my package from mike, dude hooked it up, been experiementing with dripling, came to the realization that lower nic might be the key here , 18mg nic is making me choke, but been able to try out some of my diy stuff and it tastes pretty damn good for first show

Def interested in the MVP, lemme know what you're thinking for it, maybe we can trade some records??

dude, 6mg for dripping. that's why that gambit vapes decently. low nic. you don't need a lot of nic on a dripping atty. 12mg tops, but i know very few who vape at 12. usually it's 0-8. 

eddie, i suggest you go to cvs and buy a box of sterile cotton. since it's sterile, it doesn't have to be boiled like other cottons. so if you so chose to change out flavors, just pull the wick and change it out within a minute. i suggest you youtube a cotton wicking for microcoils online. it's simpler than most expect. 

as far as the mvp, i'm doing straight cash. mainly because if i sell it it'll be to fund another atty or mod. looking for a patriot rda. been wanting one for a bit. but i can't afford it until after i get back from fest. 

Rambo,

Sorry bro, pip didn't bring any juice with her, well sorta. she did give me something though. a big fat hug, and this:

10508765095_39a08745ed_z.jpg

new juice (Original Bunny). it has yet to go out to the public.  I love that woman (well like a sister). Both her and husband kick major ass.