PO: Grails - Black Tar Prophecies Vol's 4, 5, & 6

I'd assume it's laser-etched. I wouldn't mind if this became a trend. At least then it would prevent spreading the music too close to the center label. I doubt it would become a thing, though. Baroness did an outer groove etching for Red's first pressing and it never caught on.

• 4 weeks later...

meh, really looking forward to this album, but the black sets off the etching so much better. will pass on the limited color

I considered this as well. Zero doubt that the etchings will look phenomenal on black wax. I'm a little skeptical to see it on the yellow, though.

/First-world variant problems.

Just ordered mine (along with that The Books compilation).  Knowing exactly how many of the colored were remaining definitely affected my promptness in ordering.  I think that with the exception of EiTS, Pinback, Mono and (maybe) Envy, Temp Res material doesn't move insanely quick.  I could be wrong on that, but I have noticed that I've been able to get the colored vinyl for a lot of releases a month of two after the fact

Just ordered mine (along with that The Books compilation).  Knowing exactly how many of the colored were remaining definitely affected my promptness in ordering.  I think that with the exception of EiTS, Pinback, Mono and (maybe) Envy, Temp Res material doesn't move insanely quick.  I could be wrong on that, but I have noticed that I've been able to get the colored vinyl for a lot of releases a month of two after the fact

I have noticed that too, seems strange when they put out great music and seem like good dudes. Oh well, means I can get nice records, which is nice.

Guest realtalk

Just ordered mine (along with that The Books compilation).  Knowing exactly how many of the colored were remaining definitely affected my promptness in ordering.

Yeah, funny how the "copies left" feature probably decreases sales or at the very least, immediacy of sales.

Very appreciated by those wanting it though, I'm sure.  Thank you Temporary Residence!

• 2 weeks later...