Burger Records Thread

They need to ship my fucking package or I'm gonna drive to Fullerton, go into their damn store, smoke all their weed and then take my shit.

Haha. I'm curious to know how much the label dedicates budget toward weed. Or do you think they all buy on their own individual needs? Naw... most likely company budget.

To 'makesoundsnotlove / wildflange' this was in their recent email:

"P.S. If you happen to be still waiting on a tracking number for your order, it should be showing up in the next day or two, thanks for bearing with us through this craziness!!!"

Cool! Obviously by now anything that shows up will be like a gift haha.

So I got a package today

You guys getting excited

Well don't

So I got one of my three orders I am waiting for since September and it is missing on of tr two tapes, guess which one the one that is still available or the one that sold out in a few days back in September. Did I get refunded? Nope

Pretty pissed off right now, I might not even have purchased the tape I got if I didn't score the other one. There is no way I am going to get the hand drawn cover LP I ordered in September or the other things which are now out of print.

So I got a package today

You guys getting excited

Well don't

just got a tracking number from 11 Spot and i'm keeping my hopes low. did you contact them or Burger about a refund? and did they get back to you? just wondering what to expect since i'm sure some of the OOP stuff in my order won't ship.

I emailed 11spot and they got me a refund for the Glammered Satin LP within 10 minutes. Unlucky to not get the record, but lucky to get the refund(price of LP+shipping which was rad considering they still sent me a couple things with free shipping). The dude Daniel from 11Spot is super helpful and nice as long as you don't write "Where's my fucking shit? I'm never buying from you assholes again, this is fucking stupid and I hope the label burns." While he's understanding of people's frustrations, those types of emails get you nowhere. I just included my order # and asked for a refund, really simple. I mentioned a problem with the site*, he was embarrassed no one on their end caught the mistake and I was the first to bring it up so he offered me mp3's from the digital store(not the link everyone got) or anything else, but I didn't wanna take advantage of his generosity.

* The problem I'm sure more than I noticed was on the main store site is a list of Burger bands, as you hit a link at the top(cassette, LP, CD, etc) the artist list became the Daptone Records bands. They changed it this morning. 

So I got a package today

You guys getting excited

Well don't

So I got one of my three orders I am waiting for since September and it is missing on of tr two tapes, guess which one the one that is still available or the one that sold out in a few days back in September. Did I get refunded? Nope

Pretty pissed off right now, I might not even have purchased the tape I got if I didn't score the other one. There is no way I am going to get the hand drawn cover LP I ordered in September or the other things which are now out of print.

Same with me. I emailed last night and got no response yet or no refund. We'll see.

Cool ill email 11 spot

I always try to be polite as possible just because I know how'd I'd feel if I got a bunch of fuck you emails.

On a side note I got my Weiner Dog comp I ordered last week so it looks like there are no issues when it comes to ordering new product.

Right on, hope it works out for you. I did ask for the Gap Dream 7" mp3s since my rip from my 7" sounded like shit and he sent those right away. The order # I used for them to check was the one sent with the tracking #. Mine was included in my mailing address so look there. I think it's actually a personal ID # rather than order # that shows all your orders since the # was the same for 2 different mailed out orders.