DO NOT Support Like Young Records. (FINALLY REFUNDED ME)

I wouldn't call myself a "sucker". I put my trust in a dude who runs a label which seemed to be reputable. I guess I should have known better. As for pop punk records, Im not huge into them, this would have been my first blink record. I've been buying records for a for a few years now, and had never had something like this happen.

I'm just not that kid who throws their money at every flashy looking pop punk record rocking a Man Overboard sleeveless shirt with cheesy lyrics.

Just posted this on his facebook page. Well see how long it stays up. Hope it helps you get the record or a refund dude. I hate scam artists.

"a guy purchased the self titled Blink 182 record from you several months ago. you never sent it. Stop Being a clown dude. send the guy his blink 182 record or give him a refund of his $45. Hard to be a legit business man if you're going to rip people off"

took a screen capture if your interested haha.

https://twitter.com/LIKEXYOUNG

https://www.facebook.com/jordan.reidinger?fref=ts

[email protected]

Jordan Reidinger from New Albany, Indiana.  I'm not good at the whole stalking thing, if anyone wants to go for his info and phone number and address and shit, go for it, hahaha.

Just posted this on his facebook page. Well see how long it stays up. Hope it helps you get the record or a refund dude. I hate scam artists.

"a guy purchased the self titled Blink 182 record from you several months ago. you never sent it. Stop Being a clown dude. send the guy his blink 182 record or give him a refund of his $45. Hard to be a legit business man if you're going to rip people off"

took a screen capture if your interested haha.

looks like he deleted it.