Pre-orders

Does anybody else ever do so many pre-orders that you forget what all you ordered? I was working my ass off all this week because I am broke (which I am sure all the pre-ordering has something to do with...), and three times I came home and had records waiting for me that I vaguely remember ordering a while ago. Its like coming home to free records, because I paid for them months ago.

Makes the work week a little less shitty.

i'm kicking myself because i pre-order a record, but i also buy 1-3 other records

at the same time to save shipping, but then i have to wait until the pre-order comes out before

i get the 'in-stock' ones.

Example: i ordered Sparta - Threes, Dashboard - The Shade of Poison Trees, and

27 - Holding on for brighter days.

COME ON SPARTA! i want to listen to some dashboard! ahaa..

Guest genericinsight
I have an incoming list on my tradelist, which is basicaly for me to remember what I ordered.

same, it helps me keep track of what's coming. I always add something in the second I make an order otherwise I'll forget.

I have a saved folder in my email titled "orders" and I save all emails regarding my outstanding purchases. That way I don't entirely forget what's supposed to be arriving soon.

i have one titled "incoming" as well. if i don't look in there for a couple of weeks i do forget some of it though.

I always put my paypal payments, various orders, ebay invoices, whatever I spend e-money on in an "Important Mail" folder...and then I have a Sticky on my desktop with "Vinyl/etc coming in the mail" so I never forget what I've ordered or what is in transit...so...I guess...no I don't have the same problem.