PO: Lady Gaga - Artpop

• 1 month later...

I love GaGa so much. I will buy Artpop. I don't know why people doesn't like Born This Way, it's a solid album. It's the only one I can continue to listen without being bored. The Fame Monster was the shit, better than The Fame, but now I can't choose between The Fame Monster and Born This Way...

Guest Justin Maheiny

The Fame & The Fame Monster I thought were fantastic. She then lost Space Cowboy and Darkchild from her production team probably cuz it started costing her/the label too much to keep 'em or for whatever reason. Then you start hiring more and more people to make your beats and the albums start to sound like they have less cohesion and sound like just a collection of individual songs.....blah blah blah. Webbie's Savage Life & Britney Spears' Blackout are examples of this. One solid-cohesive sounding album, then loses that production team for the next album and they're all over the place again.

I figured Lady Gaga was done for when the cover art to Born This Way came out. Pretty uninspired compared to every thing she'd done before that. 

I know but I heard the first batch of cds will have special packaging, and I was planning on picking up both anyways so I bought into it :P

Oh it's suppoused to be the first 500,000 will have metalic details on the cover, Hope it incluides the vinyl version! if it even gets released outside her page... :S