SONS OF ANARCHY Season 6 Thread **Spoilers**

jhulud

Damn. This had to be one of my favorite episodes since season 3's Irish expedition. I love Bobby. He's always the man with the plan. Juice flipped the fuck out but I think he's going the Opie season 2 route. Venus is back! Tara's not stupid enough or shitty enough to give up Jax. Nero isn't a rat and won't do it (I hope). The Sons are supposedly turning over a new leaf. Jax's way of handling the crooked cops was great. Chib's loyalty and brotherhood still make him my favorite. Fuck the prosecuted lady. Props to Roosevelt for trying to be fair. I liked the chase scene. I also liked Jax's speech.

All my thoughts rolled into one long ramble.

For all the nerds out there, I found a GTA Crew based around the SAMCRO Structure. Pretty awesome.

Funny, I thought last night's episode was really boring overall.  I felt like it was 95% filler and 5% story.  I also thought that the Irish expedition in season three was terrible, so we might just like different things from the show.

I will agree that Bobby is great and I'm happy to have him back.

last night's episode gave me hope for this garbled season. definitely a throwback to the season 1 and 2 comraderie and shenanigans instead of the really dark, depressing storylines that have consumed this season. it was actually fun, and made you want to root for these guys again. jax's speech was great, and he actually SMILED!

also, Juice needs some sort of anger management classes, yeesh.

last night's episode gave me hope for this garbled season. definitely a throwback to the season 1 and 2 comraderie and shenanigans instead of the really dark, depressing storylines that have consumed this season. it was actually fun, and made you want to root for these guys again. jax's speech was great, and he actually SMILED!

also, Juice needs some sort of anger management classes, yeesh.

I agree! It was really refreshing.

I am finally all caught up. Missed the last two episodes and had them recorded.

Conjugal visit scene = unnecessary. I fast forwarded through it. It was tedious.

I quite enjoyed the most recent episode. Jax's speech was solid. And I like that Bobby is back in.

I'm glad to have Bobby back as well.

Calling it now: Sons give up the Irish to take the blame for the school shooting...at least the one dude that Jax punched.

Jax isn't that stupid. If they ratted on Gaelin, they'd all be dead within the hour. Now, there is a chance that the Irish Kings pull a similar move like they did with Jimmy O, and tell him that they just want him gone, and Jax uses that as an opportunity to get out of the school shooting heat. But then that also brings up the relationship between Clay and Gaelin. But then there's also the fact that Gaelin blew up everything Clay built, and almost killed his step-son, his wife, and all his brothers, so Clay could get close to the Kings and push Gaelin down the river to where he can help get SAMCRO out of their shitstorm.

Jax isn't that stupid. If they ratted on Gaelin, they'd all be dead within the hour. Now, there is a chance that the Irish Kings pull a similar move like they did with Jimmy O, and tell him that they just want him gone, and Jax uses that as an opportunity to get out of the school shooting heat. But then that also brings up the relationship between Clay and Gaelin. But then there's also the fact that Gaelin blew up everything Clay built, and almost killed his step-son, his wife, and all his brothers, so Clay could get close to the Kings and push Gaelin down the river to where he can help get SAMCRO out of their shitstorm.

I hope you are right

And am I the only one who hates Tara's haircut? Grow that shit back. 

I'm with you, I like her better with longer hair too.  That whole scene with her and Gemma made me laugh, it was a little too ridiculous for me.

Edit : Also, why does EVERY episode have to end with some sort of musical montage (for lack of a better work)?  It wasn't as frequent in the earlier seasons, but it seems like this season and the last have one at the end of every episode.

I still laugh at Tig's attraction to trannys

Just a friendly reminder that "tranny" is a slur. 

Edit : Also, why does EVERY episode have to end with some sort of musical montage (for lack of a better work)?  It wasn't as frequent in the earlier seasons, but it seems like this season and the last have one at the end of every episode.

Seriously. The music montages and Jax voiceovers are the only things about this show that continually annoy me.

I was iffy about the first few episodes of this season but this week and last week won me over.

And am I the only one who hates Tara's haircut? Grow that shit back.

It makes her look much older.

I'm not predicting a pretty outcome for that young lady.

Does anyone think Nero is actually gonna try and give up the sons? How's everyone think he's gonna get out of all this?

Naw, he'll get the shit murdered out of him in prison and he knows it. He's pretty screwed either way.