SONS OF ANARCHY Season 6 Thread **Spoilers**

jhulud

You sir, apparently have never been to prison, and had needs!  Man needs.  Needs that can only be satisfied by the touch of another.  I dunno, but if television and movies have taught me anything, that is common prison behaviour.

hqdefault.jpg

"You fellas have a lot of growing up to do, I'll tell you that. Ridiculous. Completely ridiculous. Can you believe these characters? Way out of line. Way out of line. Have a good mind to go to the warden about this. You know what hurts the most is the... the lack of respect. You know? That's what hurts the most. Except for the... Except for the other thing. That hurts the most. But the lack of respect hurts the second most."

Damn, I just got the chance to watch this. Sutter wasn't kidding when he said Clay's role in this season was redemption. I'm so glad Toric is dead, and I'm glad Otto got put out of the misery the club and himself put him in. Poor fucking Phill though! I think this is going to be another thing that takes the show into the next season, but I guess we'll see. I like them going Nazi Hunting. That was fun.

Damn, I just got the chance to watch this. Sutter wasn't kidding when he said Clay's role in this season was redemption. I'm so glad Toric is dead, and I'm glad Otto got put out of the misery the club and himself put him in. Poor fucking Phill though! I think this is going to be another thing that takes the show into the next season, but I guess we'll see. I like them going Nazi Hunting. That was fun.

All of this. Just watched the episode earlier today catching up to shows I recorded. 

i think it was more compelling in earlier seasons when there was just one major plotline driving the show and we saw more of their every day lives in order to humanize these guys instead of this GOGOGOGOGOGOKILLKILLBEATDOWNGOGOGOGO. Now they have so much going on that i don't think they give enough time to develop each story and the characters involved in them.  It seems like a lot of things get started, but never properly resolved, or by the time they might be, what started the conflict occured so much earlier than the resolution seems almost irrelevant. (e.g. what's up with Tig? how long are we going to drag out this weird Tara/Wendy/lady attorney alliance behind closed doors?)

i also take issue with it having hour and a half episodes.  my friend and i talked about this last night, and on the east coast at least, it's airing 10-1130. i have to get up early for work on Wednesdays, and by the time 11-1115 rolls around, i'm just cranky and irritated that it's not over yet, and oftentimes wind up dozing off for the last 15 minutes of the show, which is extremely annoying.  why don't they just add a couple episodes and have 16 instead of 13 or whatever the standard number for a tv show like this is these days?

i think it was more compelling in earlier seasons when there was just one major plotline driving the show and we saw more of their every day lives in order to humanize these guys instead of this GOGOGOGOGOGOKILLKILLBEATDOWNGOGOGOGO. Now they have so much going on that i don't think they give enough time to develop each story and the characters involved in them.  It seems like a lot of things get started, but never properly resolved, or by the time they might be, what started the conflict occured so much earlier than the resolution seems almost irrelevant. (e.g. what's up with Tig? how long are we going to drag out this weird Tara/Wendy/lady attorney alliance behind closed doors?)

i also take issue with it having hour and a half episodes.  my friend and i talked about this last night, and on the east coast at least, it's airing 10-1130. i have to get up early for work on Wednesdays, and by the time 11-1115 rolls around, i'm just cranky and irritated that it's not over yet, and oftentimes wind up dozing off for the last 15 minutes of the show, which is extremely annoying.  why don't they just add a couple episodes and have 16 instead of 13 or whatever the standard number for a tv show like this is these days?

I completely agree.  All these things have caused me to lose interest in the show.

I don't understand how Terra can sleep knowing that she and her family have a 90% chance of dying every moment of every day.

I do hope she gets away with whatever she's plotting.

Also, WTF was up with that conjugal visit scene? I feel like they're milking the shock value this season. I watch American Horror Story when I want to feel uneasy, not the biker gang show!

I don't understand how Terra can sleep knowing that she and her family have a 90% chance of dying every moment of every day.

I do hope she gets away with whatever she's plotting.

Also, WTF was up with that conjugal visit scene? I feel like they're milking the shock value this season. I watch American Horror Story when I want to feel uneasy, not the biker gang show!

I hope she dies.

Also, WTF was up with that conjugal visit scene? I feel like they're milking the shock value this season.

i feel that way more and more about this show.  It seems like they throw that in there just to have it.  I can understand when a shocking scene makes sense within the confines of the story (Gemma's rape from season 2 comes to mind), but that scene was there just for shock value and nothing else.  The scene last season with Walton Goggins as the cross dressing stripper (or whatever he was, I can't remember) is another example of shocking just to be shocking.

i feel that way more and more about this show.  It seems like they throw that in there just to have it.  I can understand when a shocking scene makes sense within the confines of the story (Gemma's rape from season 2 comes to mind), but that scene was there just for shock value and nothing else.  The scene last season with Walton Goggins as the cross dressing stripper (or whatever he was, I can't remember) is another example of shocking just to be shocking.

the only value to that gemma prison scene was to show that she now completely trusts nero (she told him what happened right away, when in the past, she even tried to hide her brutal rape from those closest to her). all this means is that nero is probably not long for this world, sadly.

the only value to that gemma prison scene was to show that she now completely trusts nero (she told him what happened right away, when in the past, she even tried to hide her brutal rape from those closest to her). all this means is that nero is probably not long for this world, sadly.

That's an excellent point.  I hope Nero sticks around for a while longer, he's one of the characters I enjoy quite a bit.  Unfortunately, I think you're right on him not being long for this world.

I think Tarra dying is a possibility, but I think Nero is going to be around for a while. Just like with Toric, people on this show who want something so had that they'll stab people in the back for it have a way of getting killed or set back in their plans. Not always, but it's often a theme of the show. Like with Jax now.

As far as the prison scene goes, I do notice some things that seem kinda silly to be placed in the show, but at the same time, I know things like that do happen, especially if you're on the wrong side of the guards' like and dislike.