SONS OF ANARCHY Season 6 Thread **Spoilers**

jhulud

I don't even. Holy shit. I was expecting a lot of carnage and there's always some controversial topics with Sutter... but god damn, I didn't see that coming. Also, go Tig and Tara. And Jax, man! I love the actress who plays Colette. She was amazing in Deadwood. That whole episode. Damn. I don't know what to do. Next Tuesday, I'm just going to lock all my doors and stare at a wall. Except not, because GTA will be out. I usually try and post some decent speculations and stuff... I don't know what the fuck.

I thought that was going to be something like breaking bad where the kid gets killed. Then when he was on that bench I was just holy shit they are not going there are they? Shit got crazy.

My thoughts exactly.  I was like "okay, something's gonna happen to this kid, it's obvious."  And then BAM, he pulls the gun out and it's like... no fucking way.

Maybe if Dave Navarro didn't spend so much time on Ink Master, he'd have more time for the kid.

Maybe if Dave Navarro didn't spend so much time on Ink Master, he'd have more time for the kid.

I cried laughing holy fuck. But for real tonight was nuts. I knew Jax was gonna fuck that whore. Its a typical Jax move. Also, I got legit mad at that dude Tig killed, I wouldve snapped too. Fuck that guy. Also,whats up with the dad from Grounded For Life being a herion addict? And the mirror shit? What? hahaha. And why did Tara fuck up that girl in jail? Did I miss something?

Season opener was insane!

The whole time they were showing the kid I was like "Who the fuck is this kid?!?!"...and then BAM! That shit happens.

I was just stunned at all that went down. No words to fully express how I feel as to what happened.

Still annoyed that Dave Navarro is still playing a cholo in the show. C'mon!!!

I was really looking forward to watching this. I only thought it was okay. I really hate that Opie isn't around anymore. I do think it's great that so many people from Deadwood have ended up on this show.

I'm also really upset about Opie, but I realize that it had to happen in order for Jax to be set down the bloody road he's on now.