I bought counterfeit blink 182 tickets off of craigslist

nyhi

Had no idea some of you were so passionate about making jokes about 9/11 on 9/11.

Keep in mind nobody ripped OP's ass in anyway.

Meh, if it was actually a 9/11 joke it was poorly executed. He didn't say he was going to frame the tickets side by side vertically or anything. 

Had no idea some of you were so passionate about making jokes about 9/11 on 9/11.

Keep in mind nobody ripped OP's ass in anyway.

I didn't see that as a 9/11 joke at all. Are we not allowed to never forget?

Sucks about the tickets, OP. i'm always pretty paranoid about that.

Again, you're defending an issue that never existed. Nobody blew anything out of proportion by any means.

I wasn't even responding because of your comment, it was the person who quoted you saying "definitely in poor taste", since it was far from it. 

This is poor taste for future reference: 

i-plane-ny.jpg

I wasn't even responding because of your comment, it was the person who quoted you saying "definitely in poor taste", since it was far from it. 

Why is this a thing?  Look, saying "never forget" on 9/11 was in poor taste.  Some jokes aren't funny especially in regards to a national tragedy on the date of that tragedy.  Carelessness? Probably. The statement was generally harmless and forgettable, and I definitely wasn't going to make a big deal about.  So time to put this one to bed, no?

At first glance and touch they seem totally legit, then after a few minutes you start to look closer and notice all the little details that don't add up and don't feel right. I even compared them to my knapsack tickets for music hall in November and they're actually really really close to what those look and feel like. Pro scammers I tell ya. Tha basterds.

Is there anything you've done after this?  I've always worried about something like this happening to me.  Then again I guess the remedies available (file a complaint; notify whatever website you used) provide no remedy at all..

Why is this a thing?  Look, saying "never forget" on 9/11 was in poor taste.  

You're right, I'm wrong, and I am sorry. Weird that the show itself was on 9/11 and perhaps could be the reason why he was bringing this up in the first place, and that the tragedy on 9/11 had no bearing on his comment at all. 

But what I don't get is why are we not discussing the fact that during the show Mark said "I guess this is BLOWING up!" in Dammit instead of growing. Poor fucking taste. 

Also please DO NOT eat sushi on December 7th. Even though it has good taste

tumblr_m3rtyerfHZ1qir45xo1_500.gif

I can file a police report in the precinct for the neighborhood where the money exchanged hands, but I honestly don't think that's going to do much, the guy probably moves around a lot. I think just warning others is the best move after accepting what a dummy I am for trying to buy tickets on Craigslist with cash. If you're gonna buy from a secondary market at least use stubhub since then worst case you can get a refund of your money if the ticket is bogus. You'd still miss the show though which is in a way worse. All in all I'm not upset about the money lost I'm upset that I foolishly trusted a stranger and got taken advantage of.