PO: Rilo Kiley - More Adventurous / Take Offs And Landings Repress

Found these on SRC the other day while browsing. There isn't much information known about them other than the release date at this point. More info to come closer to the date. Links below. 

Release Date: October 29, 2013

More Adventurous: http://www.shopradiocast.com/products/Rilo-Kiley-%252d-More-Adventurous-LP.html

Take Offs And Landings: http://www.shopradiocast.com/products/Rilo-Kiley-%252d-Take-Offs-and-Landings-2XLP.html

via SRC E-mail Newsletter:

Barsuk are pressing two Rilo Kiley albums on vinyl for an October 29th release. The first being a pressing of Take Offs and Landing. The album is being pressed as a 180 Gram, double LP with a d side etching. More Adventurous is being pressed as a single LP and features an alternative of the song man/me/then jim. You can pre order now here:

def. grabbing More Adventurous 

After discovering this band through rock band, they never really did anything for me.

But there was a huge turning point when they played during the final scene of weeds, and I kind of came around.

Then I listened to more adventurous on a hike last week and realized how wonderful that album actually is.

Long story short- ill probably buy this.

• 4 weeks later...

Why is their last record so rare? I never gave a proper listen but Silverlining was always enjoyable.

The Rkives vinyl like 11 bucks on Amazon.ca btw.

Eh, Under The Blacklight seriously underwhelms me. It's almost to the point where I try and forget that it exists.

Am I the only one that loves under the black light?

Come on there has to be someone that likes it as much as I do?

There's a song or two on it that I like but, for me, there is a disconnect between that album and the 3 before it. That in itself isn't necessarily a problem though.