Coke Bust - Confined

bigbruise

I put the record release version in my cart, it sold out while I was looking for other things so I just ordered it on red, then I see Coke Bust had some record release copies in their own webstore. I give up.

Excited to finally get it though, the two songs I heard from it are really good.

I put the record release version in my cart, it sold out while I was looking for other things so I just ordered it on red, then I see Coke Bust had some record release copies in their own webstore. I give up.

Excited to finally get it though, the two songs I heard from it are really good.

It's not sold out yet...

For those interested you can still pick up the Tour Press from the bands store. Screenprinted cover/200

http://cokebust.storenvy.com/products/2878131-coke-bust-confined-record-release-version

thanks for the heads up here. i had the tour version in my cart @Grave Mistake but it was sold out by the time i checked out. 

• 3 weeks later...

Late to this ... I had 15 copies of the record release press i kept for the GM webstore, the band had the bulk of them since we did 200 for their record release weekend that they unfortunately had to cancel do to some personal reasons. Mine sold faster then I thought. Sorry, hopefully you got one from the band.