Member's photos...

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

me after 2 bottles of boones farm, 6 double shots of bankers club vodka, and a 6 pack of some shitty beer. this was my first weekend of college. i fell alseep in a giant clothes basket since when my feet left the floor, i had to puke. so that was a compramise.

[image]

this is me at Concrete City outside of wilkes-barre. fucking great place, if you're ever in the area you have to check it out.

[image]

me at a local show, trying to kill a hobbit.

[image]

and finally, me after a MC Lars/WWB/Matches show a few years back. my friends wanted me to pose with WWB. Skeet had already been arrested that night for stealing a bong nextdoor to metro at utopia. this was pre the whole liquor store robery/high speed chase thing.

[image]

i don't have any pics from the last 2 years. i hate getting my pic taken, but now i have about an inch long red beard. other than that, look about the same.

hickey that was a terrible moustache! i love it!

Thanks. I actually had to ditch the contest and shave it off because I had an unexpected job interview. My buddies were pissed. But I got the job, so I'm cool with it.

thats an awesome feelgood story. most stories having to do with moustaches and their inevitable removal turn out to be good. i think its because moustaches are so awesome. here's a doozie i was working on last summer

[image]