SOON: Celeste - Animale(s)

I for one am pretty stoked for this to come out.

From their FB page:

"Denovali Records now has the master of our new album. It will see the light of day on november 22nd. It's called ANIMALE(S) and will be a 70 minutes concept double album.

The record features guest appearances by Talvihorros, Sabrina Duval and Jean Charles Bastion. We'll present the artwork and further details in the next weeks. Thanks.
"

Its rare that a denovali collab goes south...

This. They release all manner of odd music, yet it all turns out awesome. Big fan of Denovali, especially their policy of offering free album downloads.

I'm saving up for this release already, I don't intend to miss out on any of the awesome variants that're gonna be available.

• 2 weeks later...

I've facilitated two or three Denovali group buys on VC. Since Denovali lowered their shipping rates, it doesn't make nearly as much sense as it used to. IIRC, you need at least four people, who are each ordering four LPs (or 2 double LPs) or more to make it any cheaper. Now, it's only euro 3.50 to ship a single LP from Denovali over to the states, and euro 7.00 to ship two LPs, or one 2xLP.

That being said, when they put up the Selaxon Lutberg and Celeste preorders up in November, I will be ordering 4 or 5 records from them. If there's enough interest, I'd be up for participating or facilitating another group buy. But if it's just a bunch of people that only want one or two records, everybody should just go their own way.

I've facilitated two or three Denovali group buys on VC. Since Denovali lowered their shipping rates, it doesn't make nearly as much sense as it used to. IIRC, you need at least four people, who are each ordering four LPs (or 2 double LPs) or more to make it any cheaper. Now, it's only euro 3.50 to ship a single LP from Denovali over to the states, and euro 7.00 to ship two LPs, or one 2xLP.

That being said, when they put up the Selaxon Lutberg and Celeste preorders up in November, I will be ordering 4 or 5 records from them. If there's enough interest, I'd be up for participating or facilitating another group buy. But if it's just a bunch of people that only want one or two records, everybody should just go their own way.

I'll be getting at the very least 4 LP's (2 LP's and one 2xLP) and that's not even looking through the catalog yet.

Mike, regardless we should put an order together (if the group buy doesn't go through) since we're so close anyway, hmmmm?