Misfits - Walk Among Us LP PURPLE vinyl Hot Topic exclusive available 5/20

Someone put up a copy of this new HT pressing on Discogs for $50 but it's gone now. I really hope nobody bought it.

Meh, if they were too lazy to check the stupid website to see it there at cost, screw them.

I like the 12 Hits recording session just because those versions were so awesome, some of my favorites. Fucking Danzig pulling it like a dick.

I got my order the other day and then the next day I got it again. They charged me twice and sent my order twice. I had to call them to get them to refund me which they won't do until I send it back. That was a pain in the ass I didn't need.

Record looks cool though and I'm glad the vinyl color matches the cover for once. 

• 6 months later...

Meh, if they were too lazy to check the stupid website to see it there at cost, screw them.

I like the 12 Hits recording session just because those versions were so awesome, some of my favorites. Fucking Danzig pulling it like a dick.

Jerry did as well. It was double nixed.

I totally agree as well. 12 Hits is awesome

What color are the ones on the webstore now? 

This is black vinyl: http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/Music/ShopByGenre/Punk/Misfits+-+Walk+Among+Us+12+Vinyl+LP-240748.jsp

There's a couple copies of that left.

The purple ones will be up next week, there will be a picture of the purple vinyl on the site for this.

I'd assume

This is my favorite record, so I'm going to shit all over this thread.

I used to have every single pressing of WAU, but the recent Rhino pressings have been butt awful. The pink one was a sonic turd and after a play I decided to flush the Rhino copies out of the collection.

So instead of spending $ on pressing new colorways, how about getting a proper master instead of this digital dogpoop?

I already know it will sound like shit, it has nothing to do with the band anymore, but if it says misfits and can fit on a turntable, i buy it.

i am exactly what's wrong with record collecting.

I see what you did with the thread here.

OK, replying to myself. I did buy the pink one and it blew my expectations of how bad a record could sound. I do not own it anymore.

Pink cover

Just went to the Hot Topic site to check this out.  When I searched for "Misfits", the new Walk Among Us showed up with a pic of the purple & green cover.  I got excited, clicked it and...the pics showed the purple vinyl and the pink cover.  I was expecting the pink cover, but the purple & green image was a bit of a tease. 

Just went to the Hot Topic site to check this out. When I searched for "Misfits", the new Walk Among Us showed up with a pic of the purple & green cover. I got excited, clicked it and...the pics showed the purple vinyl and the pink cover. I was expecting the pink cover, but the purple & green image was a bit of a tease.

Yea it's the pink cover, already asked them to fix that.

This is my favorite record, so I'm going to shit all over this thread.

I used to have every single pressing of WAU, but the recent Rhino pressings have been butt awful. The pink one was a sonic turd and after a play I decided to flush the Rhino copies out of the collection.

So instead of spending $ on pressing new colorways, how about getting a proper master instead of this digital dogpoop?

which press is the best sounding in your opinion?

which press is the best sounding in your opinion?

1988s are the cleanest.

The 82 copies can vary in quality. I've had 2 1st presses (pink covers), 2 seconds (purple covers w/pink text) and one of each of the Italian pressings. They are all cut from the same father stamper. The sound has a lot more energy than the 88 represses. The 88 pressings are clear, but almost sterilized compared to the raw power of the 82 pressings. My first press sounds best.